Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (22 Viewers)

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Juve ask for match delay Thursday 14 September, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have asked the Lega Calcio to postpone their match with Brescia, originally scheduled for October 8, until October 18.

The Bianconeri claim that at least six of their players will be called-up to play for their respective national teams and therefore have asked for the Serie B match to be moved to a later date.

The news was confirmed by Brescia, who believe this may represent a dangerous precedent.

“We want the Lega to know that if the match is moved to October 18 we may ask for the same treatment in the future, seeing that we also have players who star in their national teams,” said Brescia sporting director Gianluca Nani.

In the meantime Juventus are preparing for Saturday’s match against Vicenza, as they look to make up for their disappointing debut against Rimini.

Coach Didier Deschamps was not pleased with his men’s work on Wednesday and was heard screaming at the team after the training session in Vinovo.
The Frenchman is convinced that Juve still need to find the right attitude to face the Serie B challenge and invited the squad to concentrate and be more humble.

dd, kick everybody's asses, so every juve player, from zebina to del piero, would go to every match with the attitude of as going to cl final. or something..

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
AngelaL said:
:agree: When coaches return to clubs they used to play for & some of the players are ex-team mates, this is what happens.
Considering that it is Del Piero and Birindelli are his only ex-teammates, then I don't think this is the reason.

Sep 28, 2002
deschamps doesnt hold the prestige that both lippi and capello had. i mean if your an 18 year old kid, seeing capello giving orders makes you piss your pants. it cant be the same with deschapms... also i believe the team morale at the moment is incredibly low. its up to didier to fix that but it will take weeks. having the likes of camo also dont help...

anyways, forza didier, i still believe in him, and i hope he'll make us juventini proud!

forza juve!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

good points fliakis. dd has it tough, but it's a challenge he has willingly accepted. personally i have faith in him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Just don't forget that Didier took us in the worst possible moment.
We are still suffering from demotion,and I'm not surprised that still some of the players are not used to that.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Fliakis said:
deschamps doesnt hold the prestige that both lippi and capello had. i mean if your an 18 year old kid, seeing capello giving orders makes you piss your pants. it cant be the same with deschapms... also i believe the team morale at the moment is incredibly low. its up to didier to fix that but it will take weeks. having the likes of camo also dont help...

anyways, forza didier, i still believe in him, and i hope he'll make us juventini proud!

forza juve!
:agree:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Dominic said:
http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/200636/cmc_100841.html

Article about Deschamps being under huge pressure already and if things don't go Juve's way against Vicenza, it might have consequences for Deschamps already. Lippi is touted as replacement if we don't get the three points the upcoming weekend.
LOSE!!! please lose.....
i want lippi more than dd!!!!

(but i also want those 3 points desparetly...)
can't lippi come,without us losing?? :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
Changing coach? c'mon give the guy some time. He has a freakin hard task to do. Don't forget the team is quite new, and a lot of players aren't used of playing together.

I love Lippi, but let DD do his job.
Concentrate on football. Promotion must be the only thought of all our players and staff!

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
its very early to judge him now,i think we have to wait till first october and the judge the results
but personally,i'm not very convinced about his tactical choices till now.
as for his replacement lippi,zoff or maybe sven-goran eriksson are very good.
i prefer the last one

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
C'mon you people , Juve will trash Vicenza 4:0 .... after just one sloppy game you want to axe the coach, i can't believe ... On Saturday begins Juve winning streak of 10 games :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Lilianna said:
LOSE!!! please lose.....
i want lippi more than dd!!!!

(but i also want those 3 points desparetly...)
can't lippi come,without us losing?? :D

Its seems that Lippi is heading to Sampdoria afterall:faq1:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Fliakis said:
even if he fails, please bring anyone but lippi. love the guy etc, but we need to look to the future. lippi sure as hell isnt future.
Exactly, I don't understand why anyone would risk the legacy he's left behind by bringing him back into a mess he didn't have any part in creating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)