Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (14 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nice comments. But I didn't like this part: "In the end Fabio Cannavaro can make such mistakes as well".

Of course, it's POSSIBLE, but Cannavaro so very rarely does.

It's also possible that a green monster jumps down from a cloud and sodomizes George Bush two days from now, as everything that exists in our imagination is possible. You can't make comments like that when the truth is that Cannavaro helped his side to a 4-1 win in the weekend and Boumsong screwed up big time for us. That's the reality of things. That Cannavaro is class and that Boumsong is shit.

A good manager always defends his players, though .. But I didn't like that particular utterance.

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
The guy deserves more than a few games to be judged on whether he should be sacked or not. Sacking him at this early stage would be suicide.. yes even if its for the cigarman.
I don't know about suicide, I do believe that lippi is more skilled for the joob, but it's no way to treat a manager, and especially not an ex-juve...

Jul 23, 2006
i kinda feel bad for deschamps.. keep him for 8 more games, if wer still -X then he should get fired, or hire lippi and make deschamps assistant, let him learn from the master

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
I think DD deserves a little more time. However, Getting Lippi would add instant credability to our squad. He would also be a great motivator and a confidence builder for your young players which imo is very important right now. Having Lippi on the sideline becuase of his WC win would give us a needed advantage over some of the serie b teams. I still can't f***ing believe I have to put us in that class. Juve and serie b if just makes me sick.

Sicilian Juve

May 17, 2006
Sicilian Juve said:
I think DD deserves a little more time. However, Getting Lippi would add instant credability to our squad. He would also be a great motivator and a confidence builder for our young players which imo is very important right now. Having Lippi on the sideline becuase of his WC win would give us a needed advantage over some of the serie b teams. I still can't f***ing believe I have to put us in that class. Juve and serie b it just makes me sick.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Flavio Briatore is a Juventini? He's pretty charismatic, but I doubt he has the kind of resources required to run the club at an optimal level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)