Didier Deschamps already risks losing his job! (5 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Badass Devil said:
this is the biggest load of bull ive ever read, it was on tribalfootball aswell, claiming that gentile and zoff are strongly linked, if its on tribal, its officially crap
so does that make tribalfootball.com capello's home page?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 23, 2006
vlatko said:
sounds silly imo, dd hasn't even been given a fair chance. we screwed him with capello and know this, it would really be low. but lippi does sounds tempting...
lippi does sound tempting but im not sure didi is up to the job, i mean if he hadnt replaced gianni with bojinov, the tie would have been a win.
bad call, but i still believe 5 games is what we need to measure his contribution, max 8

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

juventus710 said:
lippi does sound tempting but im not sure didi is up to the job, i mean if he hadnt replaced gianni with bojinov, the tie would have been a win.
bad call, but i still believe 5 games is what we need to measure his contribution, max 8
10 games at least. this is the most difficult job in juve one coach has had in a long time. cut the guy some slack.

Jul 23, 2006
vlatko said:
10 games at least. this is the most difficult job in juve one coach has had in a long time. cut the guy some slack.
lol okay 10, but if loses 2 in the next 5 then sack him, unless its the team to b blamed

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
sounds silly imo, dd hasn't even been given a fair chance. we screwed him with capello and know this, it would really be low. but lippi does sounds tempting...
how did we screw him with capello ?

anyway although it really BS, but remember guys time is against us.And he was here for almost the whole summer with a good squad,especially for serie B.

Even that said i think we should give him the vote of confidence, its a long season and i "think" he will do well eventually. IMO the management wouldnt do this right now(sacking him).Mybe in january, where he had his chance and its not too late.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Press is trying their best in destablising us. They conducted witch hunt which got us here in the first place, and there are clearly looking for the final blood. Those f*cking imbeciles, don't they realize Calcio is nothing without Juve? I wouldn't be surprised if the source of rumor is Gazzetta - I can't believe how a national paper such as them can be so biased against certain teams.

Its sheer madness to sack a coach after one game. If people think coach is all about pencilling players' name a la FM then they are totally wrong. If takes time for coach to instill his philosophy into the side, and no manager including Lippi can come in work wonders without prior preparation. Lippi is argubable the all time best in the history of management (He will get my vote), but sacking Didier will destablise the spirit of the team, and takes the focus away from playing matches. Moreover, it is an unbelievable act of disrespect for a man who has contributed so much to our team over the years. These new management has to realize DD was captaing our side to CL finals when they were running their local grocery stores. I was willing to give our new management some slack up until now, but, Lippi or not, if DD is sacked after Vicenza then I am offically against them.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #27
    Yeah I think the original source is Gazzetta, their site also report this rumour.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

sateeh said:
    capello signed on the last day, and before he did deschamps was probably the first candidate for the job. dd himself he was disapointed at the way he was dealt with. so yeah, we kinda screwed him over.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jun-hide said:
    Press is trying their best in destablising us. They conducted witch hunt which got us here in the first place, and there are clearly looking for the final blood. Those f*cking imbeciles, don't they realize Calcio is nothing without Juve? I wouldn't be surprised if the source of rumor is Gazzetta - I can't believe how a national paper such as them can be so biased against certain teams.

Its sheer madness to sack a coach after one game. If people think coach is all about pencilling players' name a la FM then they are totally wrong. If takes time for coach to instill his philosophy into the side, and no manager including Lippi can come in work wonders without prior preparation. Lippi is argubable the all time best in the history of management (He will get my vote), but sacking Didier will destablise the spirit of the team, and takes the focus away from playing matches. Moreover, it is an unbelievable act of disrespect for a man who has contributed so much to our team over the years. These new management has to realize DD was captaing our side to CL finals when they were running their local grocery stores. I was willing to give our new management some slack up until now, but, Lippi or not, if DD is sacked after Vicenza then I am offically against them.
    *applause*

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    sateeh said:

anyway although it really BS, but remember guys time is against us.And he was here for almost the whole summer with a good squad,especially for serie B.

Even that said i think we should give him the vote of confidence, its a long season and i "think" he will do well eventually. IMO the management wouldnt do this right now(sacking him).Mybe in january, where he had his chance and its not too late.
    I think he was referring to an event 2 years ago when DD was rumored to be offered a place here after CL finals, and bam! out of no where Moggi does his rountine surprise deal and brings us Capello.:D . In terms of results, I think Moggi decision was, as always, been vindicated but in retrospect, we should have chosen Prandelli. It is clear now Cesare is clearly best of the lot, and his playing philosophy is day lights head of Capello.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    vlatko said:
    capello signed on the last day, and before he did deschamps was probably the first candidate for the job. dd himself he was disapointed at the way he was dealt with. so yeah, we kinda screwed him over.
    There was no formal agreement actually taking place with didier infact they met him and thats all. I dont believe for one minute we did him over. Infact all these managers linked were more of a media sceptism when in actual fact Moggi was doing his bit in smoking them screens.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

PhRoZeN said:
    There was no formal agreement actually taking place with didier infact they met him and thats all. I dont believe for one minute we did him over. Infact all these managers linked were more of a media sceptism when in actual fact Moggi was doing his bit in smoking them screens.
    nothing formal, yes. but he was a candidate, and if moggi didn't do his magic he would have gotten the job imo.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    it has nothing to do with this season.And it was Moggi that screwed him over.

Agreed with jun-hide though,would've opted for prandelii over both of them in that season.But there would've been problems if he came(cuz he had to leave with his wife's sickness.

Anyway as i said, give him till X-mas, if we r not at a good position then sack him.We dont have time, and if the board r thinking of more than one season in serie B and building a squad then they r the ones who should be sacked

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

sateeh said:
    it has nothing to do with this season.And it was Moggi that screwed him over.
    moggi was juve back than. anyway it doesn't matter, all i wanted to say is dd doesn't deserve this treatment after he took on this job which not many would agree on.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    vlatko said:
    nothing formal, yes. but he was a candidate, and if moggi didn't do his magic he would have gotten the job imo.
    Agree, but at that moment anyone and everyone would have easily chosen capello over didier. And as Moggi has said and continues to say, he does it for the sake of Juve :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

PhRoZeN said:
    Agree, but at that moment anyone and everyone would have easily chosen capello over didier. And as Moggi has said and continues to say, he does it for the sake of Juve :D
    i miss moggi tbh. :depressed

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
    vlatko said:
    moggi was juve back than. anyway it doesn't matter, all i wanted to say is dd doesn't deserve this treatment after he took on this job which not many would agree on.
    come on coaching juve is still a prestigious job and dd is only responsible for putting pressure on himself by signing boumsong

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

serfaraaz said:
    come on coaching juve is still a prestigious job and dd is only responsible for putting pressure on himself by signing boumsong
    boumsong still has my benefit of a doubt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)