David Trezeguet (3 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
“Napoli would provide the right motivation and atmosphere for the next few years,” said David Trezeguet’s agent.

The Juventus striker is likely to move on this summer after a decade in Turin and has received interest from Valencia and Olympique Lyonnais.

“To tell the truth, I didn’t think that a throwaway comment would lead to such an opportunity,” agent Antonio Caliendo told Sky Sport Italia.

“So far it is mainly rumours, newspaper stories and half-spoken phrases. History teaches us, though, that Juve and Napoli have a strong history of transfers including Omar Sivori, Dino Zoff and Jose Altafini.

“As a Neapolitan myself, I think the people of Naples would give Trezeguet a turbo-boost. It’s the right motivation and atmosphere for the next few years of his career.”

Trezeguet himself has remained quiet on his future and Caliendo explains why.

“He has simply been burned that every year he is talked about as an ex-Juve player, yet at the end of the day he has always remained.

“I can say that the only real agreement that existed was with Barcelona. There was a four-year contract ready to be signed, but then-Coach Fabio Capello intervened and it all stopped.

“Since then Trezeguet has always remained with Juve, even in Serie B, with the same professional approach.”

FI

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

“Napoli would provide the right motivation and atmosphere for the next few years,” said David Trezeguet’s agent.

The Juventus striker is likely to move on this summer after a decade in Turin and has received interest from Valencia and Olympique Lyonnais.

“To tell the truth, I didn’t think that a throwaway comment would lead to such an opportunity,” agent Antonio Caliendo told Sky Sport Italia.

“So far it is mainly rumours, newspaper stories and half-spoken phrases. History teaches us, though, that Juve and Napoli have a strong history of transfers including Omar Sivori, Dino Zoff and Jose Altafini.

“As a Neapolitan myself, I think the people of Naples would give Trezeguet a turbo-boost. It’s the right motivation and atmosphere for the next few years of his career.”

Trezeguet himself has remained quiet on his future and Caliendo explains why.

“He has simply been burned that every year he is talked about as an ex-Juve player, yet at the end of the day he has always remained.

“I can say that the only real agreement that existed was with Barcelona. There was a four-year contract ready to be signed, but then-Coach Fabio Capello intervened and it all stopped.

“Since then Trezeguet has always remained with Juve, even in Serie B, with the same professional approach.”

FI
A-freaking-men!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i hope he does stay, because he remains out most natural out and out goalscorer...And if fit, and given time on the field, he will undoubtedly wreak havoc. EVERYTHING regarding his possible value to us revolves around his fitness...but although amauri is clearly likely to be much better than the last 18 months, with wingers in our formation, Trez will be much better, as he is far more adept at ghosting into spaces, reading and feeling the flow, and equally, if not better, with his head.

forza trez

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
If he stays, Amauri and Iaquinta need to go.
I would be happy with that. As I see Trez, if fit enough, as far more potent in front of goal, than either of those two. Although, Iaquinta's determination and physical strength, DO cause problems for opposition...in terms of FINDING SPACE and PUTTING THE BALL IN THE NET, they both seem piss weak, when compared to the frog.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Trez needs to take a big wage cut if he stays though.
he is coming close to 33...which makes me think his body is likely to only get worse, not better. So...My ideal situation, I ponder, as I drink another vodka to remedy the ill effect of severe toothache, and enjoy the aural bounciness of old skool roots manuva, is that...Amauri, Trez and Iaquinta are sold. And in comes Dzeko. Add Giovinco to share the support striker role, as wel las challenge on the left. And we have martinez who can play as an advanced forward, as well as a left or right winger, and we seem, perhaps a little light...but in terms of overall quality, much improved.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Trez is one of the all time greats of Juve.

They should build a statue to him, not treat him as though he is a commodity.
:tup:

I think after the new Stadio is ready,they should dedicate a part inside it only for Juve's legends.And David would surely lead the corner of non-Italians along with Michel Platini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)