David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
there's a reason why he's our most succesful non-italian goal scorer.he deserves a thread for what he's done for our club.he might not say much,but that doesnt really matter.his feet do the talking.

here's to a striker,who in my honest opinion,is the best in the world when it comes to finishing.:pint:

i hope he stays with us.even if he doesnt,he deserves respect and loads of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
lethal in the air and a predator in the box.. two of my favourite goals from him were the header he scored against milan, after del piero's bycicle kick, and theat incredible acrobatic volley against real madrid.

Forza Treziguet!!

Oct 3, 2004
Trezeguet joined Juve at a difficult time for us Azzurri fans. We were still grumbling about the painful Euro 2000 defeat, which took alot of time to get over it.

Personally, I had trouble accepting him at first. Trezeguet to me was synonymous with that of a defeated Italy side that had six or seven Juventini at the helm.

TrezeGol was going to become our hero, despite the somewhat slow start...he proved he was a man of class, and combined well with Nedved and Del Piero.

"TrezeGooooooool, TrezeGoooooool, canteremo tutti quanti TrezeGoooooooooool!"

Grazie per tutti David! :touched:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
hope trezi will stay eventhough a great player like him doesnt deserve to play in serie B.................he made many acheivments to the club and i hope he will understand the critical situation that the club is suffering.

Forza trezigooooooooool :)

YOUR THE MAN ;)

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
Thank you Trezegoal.
I love you because:

1.You're the man
2.You came to us while it was hard to come to Italy in that conditions.
3.You always did your best
3. You are a REAL MADRID KILLER

Hope you Stay
Forza TREZEGOAL

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Trezegol is certainly the most prolific player that we had in the last decade. A player who don't talk too much ( I really appreciate the fact that since the scandal was shown up he didn't talk about this). Please Stay david we need u man !

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

seems there is a trend of opening "official player thread". :D

but trezegol deserves it. best at what he does, i always liked that type strikers, just score goals. and he never made any trouble, a true professional. my fav ever since he came. i loved the times when he and zizou made the french connection.

oh, and btw, i have all his goals for juve. :p :weee:

Jul 11, 2006

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

yeah i have that compilation and all the goals afterwards as separate files. that compilation is a must have though, very good quality and some very good goals. :agree:

Jul 15, 2006
Valderrama said:
there's a very good compilation in the multimedia section where you can see his 100 goals

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17619

it's very big but good quality, it's wort downloading

now he has 125 and when he stays dont gets injured, what he often gets:cry: , we can celebrate his 200 goals in about 2 years:agree:

Edit: link doesnt wok anymore, try this:

http://www.soccerclips.net/compilations2.php?page=0&q=trezeguet&cond=player
Lol didn't I share that vid??? Trez is my best juventino!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)