David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
When you see the right ones filling the shoes of the legends, you move on and good old days become a good part of your memories.

Nedved is gone, Alex is old, Trez is leaving and I don't see good players replacing them. Many times in the past season I thought Nedved could have done much more than those who were playing in the team and now I believe that Trez, despite his age, does still have more to offer compared to those who are supposed to be his replacements.
They will come Hoori, they will come. The good times will be coming back. Unfortunately our world is all about the here and now, the instant gratification, and preaching patience is like preaching monogamy in a turkish bathhouse. Nobody wants to hear it.

I've been a fan of this team for over 30 years, and with that, you see the ups and downs, and its cyclical. No one can stay on top forever.

I may not be crazy about a couple of the signings so far, although I do like the martinez and bonucci signings, but I like the new structure with Agnelli and Marotta in place. There is a sense of purpose, a sense of direction, and it all has to start at the top.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

When you see the right ones filling the shoes of the legends, you move on and good old days become a good part of your memories.

Nedved is gone, Alex is old, Trez is leaving and I don't see good players replacing them. Many times in the past season I thought Nedved could have done much more than those who were playing in the team and now I believe that Trez, despite his age, does still have more to offer compared to those who are supposed to be his replacements.
Sad but true.

crossfox

Jul 8, 2010
CaughtOffside.com are reporting that Liverpool are interested in signing unwanted Juventus striker David Trezeguet. The former French international is valued at £8million by the “Old Lady” and he is one of 13 players that the Turin club are prepared to let go. According to the website, Roy Hodgson is a fan of the 32 year old and sees him as an ideal player to take the workload off Fernando Torres. The Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport has previously stated that Trezeguet is the man leading the exodus of players at Juve and he has been linked to a move to Spanish club Valencia in recent weeks. The French striker has had problems with injuries over recent seasons and was limited to just 19 league appearances last campaign, scoring seven goals.
8 m £ for tre? eh, that's fair=)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Good old days have to end eventually, paving the way for great new days.

Its going to take a while. A team can't be built in a year, but I see that the foundation is there.
They will come Hoori, they will come. The good times will be coming back. Unfortunately our world is all about the here and now, the instant gratification, and preaching patience is like preaching monogamy in a turkish bathhouse. Nobody wants to hear it.

I've been a fan of this team for over 30 years, and with that, you see the ups and downs, and its cyclical. No one can stay on top forever.

I may not be crazy about a couple of the signings so far, although I do like the martinez and bonucci signings, but I like the new structure with Agnelli and Marotta in place. There is a sense of purpose, a sense of direction, and it all has to start at the top.
I like the way you talk and wiggle baby :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)