David Trezeguet (10 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not to turn this into a Pippo thread, but don't underestimate what he did with Juve for the 4 years that he was there. He had quite a few goals in all competitions for them.

As far as Trezeguet, someone had mentioned that the team should do right and let Trez choose where he wants to go. From what I understand, that has been their plan all along.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Napoli. unlike Milan, are not a direct rival of Juve.

Trezeguet is a legend and, if he is to leave, should be free to go wherever he wants.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
We've been losing our almost everything since Calciopoli. Trez, Alex, Camo and Buffon are the only things connecting me to the good old days.

Trez, don't leave me with Pepe and Del Neri :cry:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We've been losing our almost everything since Calciopoli. Trez, Alex, Camo and Buffon are the only things connecting me to the good old days.

Trez, don't leave me with Pepe and Del Neri :cry:
Good old days have to end eventually, paving the way for great new days.

Its going to take a while. A team can't be built in a year, but I see that the foundation is there.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Good old days have to end eventually, paving the way for great new days.

Its going to take a while. A team can't be built in a year, but I see that the foundation is there.
When you see the right ones filling the shoes of the legends, you move on and good old days become a good part of your memories.

Nedved is gone, Alex is old, Trez is leaving and I don't see good players replacing them. Many times in the past season I thought Nedved could have done much more than those who were playing in the team and now I believe that Trez, despite his age, does still have more to offer compared to those who are supposed to be his replacements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)