David Trezeguet (5 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Most of you people are idiots. Blindsighted idiots,there are few exceptions but in general.-.... situation is bad for this forums.

The discussion started with this:

I put the facts infront: we gave a proven champion that conqured europe and world with his goals for 2 scudetti and many,maaaaaanyyyyyyy(said like capitan Lassard) wishes. And then you start to put the unesecary facts like goal ratio and stf into discussion. That's like saying that Glen Robinson was more important Bucks player than Oscar Robertson just cuz he had better PPG ratio? Nonsense....

Leading by that fact,isn't Treze Juventus's better all time player that Bettega and Sivori(he'll surpass both). For you,yess......cuz he scored so much and won so few. If you don't know,football is not about fun and gay.....it's about winning at any cost.

You sir, have won this discussion!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Why is everyone making a fuss over what was written in the article?The writer doesnt exactly praise Inzaghi.If anyhing,he/she probably pokes fun at him with the face making bit.And Trezeguet doesnt get bashed.He dissapears out of games,and then pops up out of nowhere to score.That is what he does,and he's brilliant at it.Pippo,rightfully mentioned,is more easy to notice on the pitch than David,but a lot of it down to his love for offsides.I'd say the article wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be.The summary at the top was misleading actually.
It was roughly composed of facts, yes, but some of us apparently didn't grasp what the overall message was, if indeed there was one. In other words drivel, albeit factual drivel.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Most of you people are idiots. Blindsighted idiots,there are few exceptions but in general.-.... situation is bad for this forums.

I put the facts infront: we gave a proven champion that conqured europe and world with his goals for 2 scudetti and many,maaaaaanyyyyyyy(said like capitan Lassard) wishes. And then you start to put the unesecary facts like goal ratio and stf into discussion. That's like saying that Glen Robinson was more important Bucks player than Oscar Robertson just cuz he had better PPG ratio? Nonsense....

Leading by that fact,isn't Treze Juventus's better all time player that Bettega and Sivori(he'll surpass both). For you,yess......cuz he scored so much and won so few. If you don't know,football is not about fun and gay.....it's about winning at any cost.
Yeah the guy that thinks the holocaust was a good thing is calling ppl idiots.:rolleyes:

According to your theory,players that dont win any silverware like the CL are useless! Nedved useless? Ronaldo useless? Baggio useless? Buffon useless?

Im sorry to burst your little bubble here but football is a team sport,a collective effort.One player can produce a solitary piece of magic but can't carry an entire team.

Just to remind you,Trezeguet has won the 98 WC & the 2000 UEFA European Championship.What's your excuse for that?

To blame Trez for losing the 2003 CL final is hilarious not to mention that Dida was waaayyy over the line when he made some "crucial" saves for meeelan.

Jul 2, 2006
I don't agree with those who are saying that Trezegol isn't a legend because of he wanted leave during 2006 summer. if he was bitching enough like others he would have gone. Barcelona were seriously following him during that time. and Lyon were tracking Camo. Zambrotta,Zlatan and Cannavaro told to stay but they refused it. nobody could force them because we were not in position to prevent them from leaving. staying at Juventus was his decision.

comparing him with Inzaghi is a crime imo. He is better as a scorer and much better as Del Piero's partner.

You can't deny Trezegol factor in Del Piero's reborn. With Inzaghi at our squad we would have lost Del Piero long time ago.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If you've played almost 10 years for our club, scored 167 goals and become the best goalscoring foreigner in our jersey then you are a legend whether anyone else likes it or not.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

Right... we're idiots whilst you, being from a slavic country, promotes Nazism.. Thats the most idiotic thing I've heard since hearing CSKA Moscow's "ultras' are neo-nazis..

Your comparison between Trezeguet and Bettega is also idiotic.. Trezeguet and Inzaghi are comparable in terms of position and value to the team (MRP) whilst comparing a poacher to a player like Bettega is inconsistant at best

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why the fuck are people wasting their time on convincing Elvin whether Trez is a club legend or not? who the fuck is (s)he, the Queen of England? as for Bar-kos, he's a notorious Trez hater who has copy pasted that same picture sequence a 100 times now, he was and will remain a fucktard
you have got to be fuckin' kidding me...I was warned for this? Salman, have you ever fuckin' read some of this guy's posts?!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Eℓvin;2215971 said:
Yeah, except Camo has been about 10 times more useful, and you don't see fanboys throwing the word legend left and right for him.
I'm doing that a lot actually. But people who dislike him forced me to even change my Camo avatar that I had for 2 years.
Yes, i'm talking about a fellow commentator. :stuckup:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Alen, if you want to put a Camo avatar back up, go right ahead. Just not THAT one.

That one was mocking me, as if it were saying "Yeah, I noticed that you wanted my autograph and to take a picture with me when I was in America, and yeah, I blew you off on purpose"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)