David Trezeguet (15 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why the fuck are people wasting their time on convincing Elvin whether Trez is a club legend or not? who the fuck is (s)he, the Queen of England? as for Bar-kos, he's a notorious Trez hater who has copy pasted that same picture sequence a 100 times now, he was and will remain a fucktard
Yo, why are people allowed to get away with this shit? Barkus doesn't insult anyone, he just shares his opinion, are we not allowed to do that? If mods have any sense of fair this post should receive a warning. I get banned for less...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No he didn't. He was probably the only one who called for a press conference to tell everybody that he is going to stay.

I beg to differ. Trez is the king.:delpiero:

I don't remember those two occasions, but I notice something like that when Diego scored today. I think he did get mad, because he was better positioned and Diego didn't pass the ball:shifty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHWo_DF9F7A Diego's goal is in 2:53, look at Trez's reaction, he doesn't run with him to celebrate and I think he gets mad for the loss of opportunity to score.

He didn't take no pay cut. It was the opposite, we gave him more money so he could stay. In our first summer back in serie a, there were the usual rumors that Trez wanted to leave and in his first round of contract negotiations Trez got piss off because the board offer him a small amount of money. So he didn't accept to renew until they offered him 4 million.:agree:

Yeah that's true. So I hope he continues to score more goals for us.Hail the king.:beer:
Thank you.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Elvin few days ago:
Eℓvin;2213647 said:
You're right.

Congrats, Trez! It would be pretty sick if him and DP were to share the top 2 spots, I mean we would be pretty special mothafuckas to have witnessed something like that...
and then now:

Eℓvin;2215875 said:
Oh shit, now I remember why I don't like him. Legend my ass...
Eℓvin;2215981 said:
Dude, they just won't get it, Trez has never lift a finger for anything beside his self-interest. The times he didn't celebrate a DP or Ibra goal because he was in a better position to finish but they scored anyway :howler:
I can remember 2 DP goals he had a period face because of that (one against Brügge and one in Serie B).

We should've never sold Inzaghi...
You change your opinions more often than a baby diaper. Fucking hypocrite.

Eℓvin;2216089 said:
Yo, why are people allowed to get away with this shit? Barkus doesn't insult anyone, he just shares his opinion, are we not allowed to do that? If mods have any sense of fair this post should receive a warning. I get banned for less...
You're such a fucking hypocrite. First you call him a terrorist and then edit your post to accuse him of insulting and remove your initial insult.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Elvin few days ago:

and then now:

You change your opinions more often than a baby diaper. Fucking hypocrite.

You're such a fucking hypocrite. First you call him a terrorist and then edit your post to accuse him of insulting and remove your initial insult.
1) Yes, it would be sick to witness two players reach top 2 in scoring. The fact is sick.
2) I do not like Trez, I don't have to, and I never forgave him for missing that PK in 2003 and acting all drama queenish when things dont go his way
3) I realized it was wrong, so I edited it. Also I know I will get a warning if I start getting personal. And once again your perseption is fucked, Vlatko. Your probem, as I always say.

That answers it...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;2216103 said:
1) Yes, it would be sick to witness two players reach top 2 in scoring. The fact is sick.
2) I do not like Trez, I don't have to, and I never forgave him for missing that PK in 2003 and acting all drama queenish when things dont go his way
3) I realized it was wrong, so I edited it. Also I know I will get a warning if I start getting personal.

That answers it...
Too many words, all you needed was one: HYPOCRITE.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;2216107 said:
Ok fan boy, I'm a hypocrite, you're better than me. Enjoy life...
The poster boy for fan boy, is calling me one. :howler:

I'm a Juventus fan and I don't go around hating on our players, let alone our legends. Now jog on and don't come back.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The poster boy for fan boy, is calling me one. :howler:

I'm a Juventus fan and I don't go around hating on our players, let alone our legends. Now jog on and don't come back.
Ok Juventus fan, he was gonna bail on your Juventus. Live with that.
Legend to you, mercenary to me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;2216112 said:
Ok Juventus fan, he was gonna bail on your Juventus. Live with that.
Legend to you, mercenary to me.
Look at the history books, mercenaries go, legends stay. Your points are futile and break of me like glass off concrete.

Jog on.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I think Trez is a legend.. but unfortunately, players do break records at the end of their career.. a sane man can't compare nowadays Trez with the one ten years back.. no player can have the same performance for ten straight years..

yes, now Trez is slower, less reliable and more liable at times.. but, the fact remains, he's done so much for the club, and IS a legend.. and for that he should be honoured and respected..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)