David Trezeguet (78 Viewers)

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
So,when we removed your "Ronaldo" component in discussion..... I dunno how many titles would we win.... nobody could know that,but we enforced Milan with one of greatest strikers of all time....we made Milan a dominate force in both europe and SerieA(depesite their lack of winning it,but they surely gave us more trouble with him). Theya made 3 trips to finals,winning 2 of them. He was world champion with Milan. And for us.....Capocholli and good old memories of mid 90ies.....

.........I don't live out of memories
You definitely need to make your position clear. First you compare Trez to Pippo and argue he's the better striker because of his CL titles and Milan made the better deal, because of the CL titles. I came up with the Ronaldo example to show you, strikers or players in total hardly can be 'measured' only by titles and asked you, how'd you know how many titles we would have won with pippo. And you answered, it's impossible to know that, but in the same moment, you came up again with titles to compare him to Trez.

But this discussion bores me, tbh. Nobody knows if we would have been more succesfull with Pippo instead of Trezeguet. Yes, he scored the most EC goals, but still, it doesn't say he would've with us. We made a superb deal with Trez and we've been very lucky with getting him and i'm very, very happy he still scores. FORZA 3ZEGOL!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
And that was the main argument of all those Trez-multi-fans when I supplied concrete proofs....

se stayed with us when others left,he did that is serie a and b. He would run to Barcelona or Inter in his training shoes if he had a chance to do it..... he would sing like Wiena-boys orchestra after joining them and ditching us. Too bad people are sight-blinded on this forum.
Dude, they just won't get it, Trez has never lift a finger for anything beside his self-interest. The times he didn't celebrate a DP or Ibra goal because he was in a better position to finish but they scored anyway :howler:
I can remember 2 DP goals he had a period face because of that (one against Brügge and one in Serie B).

We should've never sold Inzaghi...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eℓvin;2215981 said:
Dude, they just won't get it, Trez has never lift a finger for anything beside his self-interest. The times he didn't celebrate a DP or Ibra goal because he was in a better position to finish but they scored anyway :howler:
I can remember 2 DP goals he had a period face cause of that (one against Brügge and one in Serie B).

Real fans like you must be right, so yeah, forza Inzaghi!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;2215971 said:
Yeah, except Camo has been about 10 times more useful, and you don't see fanboys throwing the word legend left and right for him.
the man is climbing the clubs top 5 all-time scores list

if you are not impressed or don't agree then don't post in this thread. you add nothing of value

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the man is climbing the clubs top 5 all-time scores list

if you are not impressed or don't agree then don't post in this thread. you add nothing of value
Put me on the ignore list... in fact I suggest all Trezy fan-boys do that, if they can't handle objectivity.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;2215996 said:
OK, here's an objective point: HE THREATENS TO LEAVE JUVE ON EVERY LITTLE THING THAT DOESN'T GO HIS WAY! He was desperate to bail in 2006 -- He is no legend.
thus is the word of Elvin

you obviously do not know what objectivity is

but you have your right to your own opinion and i can't hate on that. carry on champ

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
And what a mistake that was!

Not that I'm a Pippo fan,I hate his style of play as much as Trez's....but...Pippo brought silverware,Trez brought both less and less worthy silverware and much much goals you all jerk on....

I hope you see the difference. If you can't.....seek out for a nearest medical help or switch on to watching handball.
Inzaghi is a good player. Scored alot for Juve, so I respect him for that. But if I had to choose between David and Pippo I'd choose Pippo any day.

Trezeguet is more lethal than Pippo. I am sure his chances:Goals ratio is better than Pippo (mind you I don't have any numbers, just observations). Besides, he doesn't fall in offsides as much as Pippo. In fact there is no player in the world I can think of who falls on offsides more than Pippo except for Di Vaio during his Offside crisis in that season with us :D lol .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
thus is the word of Elvin

you obviously do not know what objectivity is

but you have your right to your own opinion and i can't hate on that. carry on champ
You're decent. At least you don't get all emo on my ass everytime someone refuses to worship your "god with his mesmerizing celebrations" :tup:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Eℓvin;2215996 said:
OK, here's an objective point: HE THREATENS TO LEAVE JUVE ON EVERY LITTLE THING THAT DOESN'T GO HIS WAY! He was desperate to bail in 2006 -- He is no legend.
I agree.. but

Trezeguet has thought and maybe even really wanted to leave us.. BUT he hasn't unlike Pippo who thought, wanted and DID leave us albeit under very different circumstances..

In 20 years time people will remember Trezeguet for his ridiculous amount of goals, not for his ridiculous childish threats. Like it or hate it, that's how he'll be remembered

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
elvin the man is a club legend, in the end he stuck with us, he was losing hope last season because he didnt play but now he is.

the man for me is one of the best if not the best out and out strikers ive ever seen, he is good in the build up, good with his feet and deadly in the air.

elvin the man is juventino through and through, he stuck with us in the hard times and now is scoring as we are on the way up again.

what more do you want from a striker?

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Thats a shit excuse and you know it, you don't just forget why don't like a player. Btw Camoranesi requested a transfer as well and was blocked by the board, if you don't like Trez thats fine but don't just pull shit out of your ass
No he didn't. He was probably the only one who called for a press conference to tell everybody that he is going to stay.

If you haven't figured it out yet, GOALS are the things that win football games.. Yes Inzaghi has a far superior European record and probably boned a lot more models.. but thats about it
I beg to differ. Trez is the king.:delpiero:

Eℓvin;2215981 said:
I can remember 2 DP goals he had a period face because of that (one against Brügge and one in Serie B).

I don't remember those two occasions, but I notice something like that when Diego scored today. I think he did get mad, because he was better positioned and Diego didn't pass the ball:shifty:

Diego's goal is in 2:53, look at Trez's reaction, he doesn't run with him to celebrate and I think he gets mad for the loss of opportunity to score.

he took a pay cut to stay. Now tell me he doesn't care about the club
He didn't take no pay cut. It was the opposite, we gave him more money so he could stay. In our first summer back in serie a, there were the usual rumors that Trez wanted to leave and in his first round of contract negotiations Trez got piss off because the board offer him a small amount of money. So he didn't accept to renew until they offered him 4 million.:agree:

I agree.. but

Trezeguet has thought and maybe even really wanted to leave us.. BUT he hasn't unlike Pippo who thought, wanted and DID leave us albeit under very different circumstances..

In 20 years time people will remember Trezeguet for his ridiculous amount of goals, not for his ridiculous childish threats. Like it or hate it, that's how he'll be remembered
Yeah that's true. So I hope he continues to score more goals for us.Hail the king.:beer:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why the fuck are people wasting their time on convincing Elvin whether Trez is a club legend or not? who the fuck is (s)he, the Queen of England? as for Bar-kos, he's a notorious Trez hater who has copy pasted that same picture sequence a 100 times now, he was and will remain a fucktard

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Barkuss, Inzaghi did not won that trophy alone. By that time Milan had like who knows how many players better than us in every position.

Hardly it was Pippo´s lonely hard earned cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)