David Trezeguet (69 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I don't need Elvin to support my theories,neither Elvin needs mine. Until few months I never knew Elvin has the same point of view as I. And even then I gave you proofs that you couldn't deny with facts,only useless flaming bout Trez being the greatest legend of all.....
i wasn't inferring about the support of each others theories

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
And what a mistake that was!

Not that I'm a Pippo fan,I hate his style of play as much as Trez's....but...Pippo brought silverware,Trez brought both less and less worthy silverware and much much goals you all jerk on....

I hope you see the difference. If you can't.....seek out for a nearest medical help or switch on to watching handball.

Applause! You're so right. It's the same with Ronaldo. He won so many international club titles, that... wait... oh. :shifty: Guess... he sucked as well...

Don't you dare to come up with Meelan WC 07...

Mar 14, 2004
Lemme see... oh, it was me! Just wondering how you'd know that we would have won the same number of titles if would've kept Pippo...
So,when we removed your "Ronaldo" component in discussion..... I dunno how many titles would we win.... nobody could know that,but we enforced Milan with one of greatest strikers of all time....we made Milan a dominate force in both europe and SerieA(depesite their lack of winning it,but they surely gave us more trouble with him). Theya made 3 trips to finals,winning 2 of them. He was world champion with Milan. And for us.....Capocholli and good old memories of mid 90ies.....

.........I don't live out of memories

Do you have any fact that could lead to more apprehensive reply?

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Scoring ratios of the best Serie A strikers of the last 10 years..

Trez 0.7389
Sheva 0.5619
Vieri 0.5229
Ibra 0.5063
Crespo 0.5036
Toni 0.4626
Inzaghi 0.4427
Totti 0.4321

Trezeguet is useless :rolleyes2

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No,i just gotta stop with this. There's an old saying bout this kind of people....

You can't argue with an idiot. He'll drag you onto his level and beat you with experience.
you should get that grafted to your forehead as well. it would save you time and breath

just make sure you don't run out of space up there

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
god damn I have to quote again

In history of man kind and football game..... we gave that for a 2 scudetti's,some paper ratio that Gazzo pulled out and Sivori's record?

cool
Scoring ratios of the best Serie A strikers of the last 10 years..

DAVID TREZEGUET 0.7389
Sheva 0.5619
Vieri 0.5229
Ibra 0.5063
Crespo 0.5036
Toni 0.4626
PIPPO "THE RAT" INZAGHI 0.4427
Totti 0.4321

Trezeguet is useless :rolleyes2

Sunk it yet?

If you haven't figured it out yet, GOALS are the things that win football games.. Yes Inzaghi has a far superior European record and probably boned a lot more models.. but thats about it

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
troll has some facts waiting for you to counter with same..... if you can't....you're an idiot
Inzaghi winning the CL with Milan does absolutely nothing to support your arguement about Juventus transfering the wrong player because:

a) Since 01/02, Trez has scored more league goals than Inzaghi (108 vs 69)
b) Trez also won more scudetti in that time frame. (4 vs 1)

Undoubtedly you will bring up Inzaghi's European goal record during that same time period, and it is also a weak argument because the difference between Inzaghi and Trez is not nearly as large as the above differences (38 goals vs 26), despite the fact Inzaghi has had 2 more seasons in Europe during the same time frame (06/07 and 07/08)

I thought it was fairly obvious, and hence did not think I needed to explain myself. Apparently you can't see the glaring holes in your arguement, yet I am the idiot. Once again
:jck2:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thats a shit excuse and you know it, you don't just forget why don't like a player. Btw Camoranesi requested a transfer as well and was blocked by the board, if you don't like Trez thats fine but don't just pull shit out of your ass
Yeah, except Camo has been about 10 times more useful, and you don't see fanboys throwing the word legend left and right for him.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Inzaghi winning the CL with Milan does absolutely nothing to support your arguement about Juventus transfering the wrong player because:

a) Since 01/02, Trez has scored more league goals than Inzaghi (108 vs 69)
b) Trez also won more scudetti in that time frame. (4 vs 1)

Undoubtedly you will bring up Inzaghi's European goal record during that same time period, and it is also a weak argument because the difference between Inzaghi and Trez is not nearly as large as the above differences (38 goals vs 26), despite the fact Inzaghi has had 2 more seasons in Europe during the same time frame (06/07 and 07/08)

I thought it was fairly obvious, and hence did not think I needed to explain myself. Apparently you can't see the glaring holes in your arguement, yet I am the idiot. Once again
:jck2:
Croatian Nazi SS >> Trezeguet has ONLY won 2 Scudetti

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Eℓvin;2215971 said:
Yeah, except Camo has been about 10 times more useful, and you don't see fanboys throwing the word legend left and right for him.
:lol:

Yeah, you're right. Scoring goals is useless in football.

I think we should take a totalitarian stance on idiotic posts like these and issue bans based on them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Eℓvin;2215971 said:
you mean Trez has been useless since our return to Serie A?

back up your statement right now.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
LEAVE DAVID ALONE:cry:

Seriously guys, should be more worried about the situation of our backs, and the fact that our D line is getting destroyed on a weekly basis due the fact that any two idiots we stick at LB/RB are getting turned inside & outside easily. David is a legend and he did alot to the team during his career. That's his style and we kind of got used to it, he may dissappear for 89 minutes and just pop out of nowhere and poach a goal. Give it a rest, david would never hold up the play up front, niether will he support at the back. He is just gonna roam around until you forget about him and then comes back with a bang out of no where. That is the trezequet we have know for the last 10 years playing for juve and this is not going to change now. I LOVE YOU DAVID.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)