David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen, if you want to put a Camo avatar back up, go right ahead. Just not THAT one.

That one was mocking me, as if it were saying "Yeah, I noticed that you wanted my autograph and to take a picture with me when I was in America, and yeah, I blew you off on purpose"
Get out of here :lol:

I love you, but not as much to change beloved avatars because you don't like them :D
I changed it because it was time for a change.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't see the point in anyone trying to convince Cruello or Barkuss (or whatever he calls himself) the value and greatness of Trez. He is obviously bent on either a really bad joke or could be developmentally retarded. and based on some of his other non-related posts of his that i've read, i would go with option #2.

Yes, he has said some dumb things which should have garnered him a warning at the least, and i am shocked that Ahmed received a warning for his post while members like Cruello run around players threads and shit in them.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not even sure what's going on.

That's a newsflash, huh?

Hey Dru, are the Giants TRYING to suck as bad as the 49ers now?
dude, i'm sooo pissed off at coughlin for not getting these boys on track after the N.O. thumping.

i honestly don't know whats going on except that dallas is 1st place in the division now. and i have to hear about it from all these idiot cowboy fans here

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
dude, i'm sooo pissed off at coughlin for not getting these boys on track after the N.O. thumping.

i honestly don't know whats going on except that dallas is 1st place in the division now. and i have to hear about it from all these idiot cowboy fans here
You guys didn't lose to the Titans, though.

Try to see how long you can stomach that one

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Elvin, what's your problem with David. Did he steal your girlfriend/lunch back in high school and used to bully you?
Anyway keep up the hate, otherwise there would be nothing else to argue about in between matches.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why the fuck are people wasting their time on convincing Elvin whether Trez is a club legend or not? who the fuck is (s)he, the Queen of England? as for Bar-kos, he's a notorious Trez hater who has copy pasted that same picture sequence a 100 times now, he was and will remain a fucktard
Aye, forreal.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Well then i should also be warned for remarks made to cruello & elvin but they should be banned for insulting a Juve legend.
I wouldn't even mind if it was from a mod that is actually present here and reads the shit the guys spews...JCK, Alen, Tahir, Swag and even Burke are here on a daily basis, while salman has been AWOL for quite a while now, so him giving me the warning when he CLEARLY does not have a clue on what's going on, that BS is hard to take.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I love that you're being mature here but when seven is around you have no restraint.:D

I wouldn't even mind if it was from a mod that is actually present here and reads the shit the guys spews...JCK, Alen, Tahir, Swag and even Burke are here on a daily basis, while salman has been AWOL for quite a while now, so him giving me the warning when he CLEARLY does not have a clue on what's going on, that BS is hard to take.
Not to forget that he's a fellow desi.:disagree:

May 22, 2007
Same old shit then? :yawn: Pretty amusing how this man can get so much bashing for scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring........

I am adding Trezegol to my sig :mark:
That's pretty cool.

If you've played almost 10 years for our club, scored 167 goals and become the best goalscoring foreigner in our jersey then you are a legend whether anyone else likes it or not.
:tup:

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,477
    you have got to be fuckin' kidding me...I was warned for this? Salman, have you ever fuckin' read some of this guy's posts?!
    I warned you for calling him a fucktard.If the others had posts where they swore at other members,then i'd warn them too.I didnt come across those posts,which is why they werent warned.If i did,id have no reason to not warn them.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    Yeah the guy that thinks the holocaust was a good thing is calling ppl idiots.:rolleyes:

According to your theory,players that dont win any silverware like the CL are useless! Nedved useless? Ronaldo useless? Baggio useless? Buffon useless?

Im sorry to burst your little bubble here but football is a team sport,a collective effort.One player can produce a solitary piece of magic but can't carry an entire team.

Just to remind you,Trezeguet has won the 98 WC & the 2000 UEFA European Championship.What's your excuse for that?

To blame Trez for losing the 2003 CL final is hilarious not to mention that Dida was waaayyy over the line when he made some "crucial" saves for meeelan.
    uhhhhh..... Kaka at meeeelan? :snoop:

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I warned you for calling him a fucktard.If the others had posts where they swore at other members,then i'd warn them too.I didnt come across those posts,which is why they werent warned.If i did,id have no reason to not warn them.
    then you need to go see your nearest optician as soon as possible

not that I want to see people getting warned and banned, but you clearly are not doing your job properly if you do not see other people cursing at each other and insulting Juventus players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)