David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Gigli is getting on nerves more and more. I really hope he is the first one to leave because he is simply not helping this team at all, he is actually hurting it with his comments. The guy is a complete idiot.

Grande Davide

I hope he stays and ignores those idiots in charge.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It's obvious Ranieri has had a lot to do with this. And I'm hoping whoever is appointed head coach will see the value of a champion like Trezegol. Ferrara and Conte have both played with Davide and hopefully they'll see his importance. I'd much rather have him on the team with the kind of creative potential we seem to have on our books now than lose him for a mere 10-12m euros. Even at 31, I'd say he's got a lot to give our team as targetman. There's absolutely no sense in losing him to Roma. And let's hope the fans can stage another protest against this sale even moreso because the attacking department doesnt even need reconsideration. :rolleyes:

Jul 10, 2006
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5352493,00.html

Juve willing to talk Trezeguet
French striker could be sold when transfer window re-opens

Juventus have confirmed that they would be willing to listen to offers for David Trezeguet this summer.

The France international has endured a difficult 2008/09 campaign at Stadio Olimpico and may be allowed to move on as a result.

He has seen his season disrupted by injury, but struggled to hold down a regular role in the side when fully fit.

That has led to mounting speculation that he could be set to move on once the transfer window reopens across Europe.

Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has done nothing to suppress those rumours, admitting the experienced striker could be sold in the forthcoming weeks.

"David Trezeguet is a big player, but we will see if there is the possibility to get a good deal for him and a good deal for us," he said.

Trezeguet joined Juventus from Monaco in 2000 and has scored over 150 goals for the club in almost 300 appearances.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
nothing lasts forever...neither does the DP & Trez partnership in our offensive line...it's sad cuz it's nearly over but they did history together for Juventus.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
They'd be idiots if they sold Trez this summer. We'd only get half the money that we would have gotten if they sold him last summer. And Pandev is good...but he's no replacement for Trez. We'd be better off doing a Trez-Benzema swap if Trez really wanted to leave. But I think Trez wants to stay...he just wants to know that he'll get enough field time.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_5352493,00.html

Juve willing to talk Trezeguet
French striker could be sold when transfer window re-opens

Juventus have confirmed that they would be willing to listen to offers for David Trezeguet this summer.

The France international has endured a difficult 2008/09 campaign at Stadio Olimpico and may be allowed to move on as a result.

He has seen his season disrupted by injury, but struggled to hold down a regular role in the side when fully fit.

That has led to mounting speculation that he could be set to move on once the transfer window reopens across Europe.

Juve president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has done nothing to suppress those rumours, admitting the experienced striker could be sold in the forthcoming weeks.

"David Trezeguet is a big player, but we will see if there is the possibility to get a good deal for him and a good deal for us," he said.

Trezeguet joined Juventus from Monaco in 2000 and has scored over 150 goals for the club in almost 300 appearances.

nooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have always said that trez is a player for teams like barcelona who can feed him with passes. In juve he will never be in his full potential.

To tell you the truth is kind of scary if you think for a moment what would have been if trezeguet was signed by milan instead of Juve? or worst, Barcelona?. He would have been just legendary with all the goals.

If the next season we acomplish a real offensive midfield capable of feeding trez... its all fine.... but if not...is should go really.

Anyways.... if he goes... he must be remembered as one of the best.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i think if he goes then roma is no option because it isn't good to make our rivals in serie A better.
i hope he stays but we also have to think beyond trezeguet and del piero.
lets hope for the best

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
Trezeguet hints at Roma switch
Saturday 30 May, 2009

David Trezeguet could make a sensational switch to Roma, admits his agent, but it all depends on who sits on the bench.
“The player has always been in Roma’s plans and there could be a renewed interest if the circumstances allow,” Antonio Caliendo told Centro Suono Sport radio.

“First of all we have to wait and see if the player stays at Juventus or not.”

Trez had a notoriously fractious rapport with Claudio Ranieri, but there is still uncertainty over who will lead Juventus next season.

While Ciro Ferrara, Antonio Conte and Laurent Blanc are options, Roma’s future is also in doubt after Luciano Spalletti hinted he would be moving on.

There was a warning from the agent that Trezeguet could opt for a split from the Turin club whether it is consensual or not.

“If Trezeguet does decide to go, there are some FIFA regulations to be respected based on Article 17. His price-tag is around £8m,” continued Caliendo.

“If the club decided to sell him then they will set their own price-tag. Until the matter is official, we cannot show our hand one way or the other, seeing as he still has a two-year contract with Juventus.

“We will wait and see who the Coach is for next season, as everything could still change.”

source: Channel 4 Football Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)