David Trezeguet (55 Viewers)

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I think that Ferrara respects him and not introducing him today and Treze watching calm on the bench, makes me think that it wont end like this,
it cant end like this!!
Not seeing him play today gave me a feeling that we will see Trezeguet with a Juve jersey next season. In the end his raw was with Ranieri, not the club.
i just hope both of you are correct...

Amauri - Treza for next year...

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Trez looked in a good mood along with Gio on the bench. It would be a huge shame if we lost him along with Nedved, particulary if in this manner because of a clown like Ranieri. :xfinger:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This would be similar to the Milan fans booing Maldini if this was indeed Trezeguet's last match for us.
No man, is much worse.

I have always thought that Trezeguet deserves a team who can feed him properly with passes to reach his full potential.... but after thinking a little and afetr seeing what we will be able to offer next year....all of our 4 strikers should stay.

And even when nedved is one of my top idols..... Trezeguet is also a champion who stayed with us in Serie B..and for me all the big guys who went down the drain with the team are unquestionable heroes to me.

Trez deserve a full standing ovation in his last black and white day...and today was not his moment definitely!.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Amauri-Trezegol next season with Diego playing just behind. That trident can seemingly score at will. Not that it's happening, but i hope people at the club give it a thought.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Once the new coach arrives we can all start celebrating or start bitching about Trez leaving.Ulitimately it boils down to the new coach's preferred formation & tactics,provided either Conte or Ferrara fills that gap Trez aint going anywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)