David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Haha. He won't be getting any playing time then. I don't think we'd be stupid enough to sell him to a direct rival. If we were to sell him, we should get at least 10 million pounds for him; the 8 being quoted is the release clause in his contract if I am not mistaken.

I really don't see the purpose of selling him. We have seen what Inzaghi has done this season, and Trezeguet's age is not a really a problem since he is a poacher, a lethal striker inside the box. I say retain him, get an option on Benzema, and then buy him after the 2010 WC.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
fucking £8 mil. Last year we were talking double that..

Now imagine he goes to Roma, and those ones sign CR? That would be funny
Will I ever see a post from you where you aren't adressing this "CR"? Even in matters that have absolutely _nothing_ to do with "CR" you find a way to bring his name to the discussion. Your obsession with this rather mediocre football coach is not healthy, the way I see it. What's the background story... or more frankly, what's wrong with you?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I really hope that today wasn't also the last time we see David on the Juve sideline.
After all that he's given to the club, Trez deserves better than that...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think that Ferrara respects him and not introducing him today and Treze watching calm on the bench, makes me think that it wont end like this,
it cant end like this!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Not seeing him play today gave me a feeling that we will see Trezeguet with a Juve jersey next season. In the end his raw was with Ranieri, not the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)