David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Forza 3-3-4 then.. :D

if Trez leaves and considering that Del Piero won't be able to play like now in 2-3 years, a partnership Benzema - Amauri in the near future would be great..

apart from that we always had great strikers some times more than needed like in 2006.. Del Piero, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Mutu

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
If Trezeguet wants to leave, I can accept that he does, because he's been with us for such a long time. But I hate feeling like he is being pushed out of the club, cause he is a Juventus legend and he still have a lot to offer us.

I really hope we don't sell him, he has plenty of life in his legs, longer than Del Piero.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Yeah, me too, that could hurt our prestige.
He has reached the legend status very few players can hope they will ever reach,
we should not show that world, how ungrateful we are,
because they will remember that and they will leave us with the first opportunity...
Or even refuse to join us, knowing that just one year of injuries would erase a decade of epic performances and loyalty...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Yeah, me too, that could hurt our prestige.
He has reached the legend status very few players can hope they will ever reach,
we should not show that world, how ungrateful we are,
because they will remember that and they will leave us with the first opportunity...
Or even refuse to join us, knowing that just one year of injuries would erase a decade of epic performances and loyalty...
:money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :money: :greed:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Yeah, bring Rossi to Juventus. Then offload Giovinco, Daud, Immobile, and Fausto Rossi to Palermo for Kjaer. There's no point in developing talent when you can just buy it from somewhere else.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he isn't leaving. especially when he could have taken a lesser offer from another team when we were relegated. as much as our board "forced" him to stay, he did. and he was 3 years younger back then.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
he isn't leaving. especially when he could have taken a lesser offer from another team when we were relegated. as much as our board "forced" him to stay, he did. and he was 3 years younger back then.
Exactly. This happens every single year at this time.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Gigli says we'll sell David at the right price. I know it's goal.com but if it's true then I just think we've not handled it right simply because we cant put a price on one of our stalwarts. It's not a bad idea to see how well Trez would work with the likes of Diego, Camo and Gio operating behind him. Dunno, maybe im biased but i prefer him over the more 'versatile' Amauri.
Took the words out of my mouth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)