David Trezeguet (136 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't want him to leave. He can still be very useful, although I blame these recent injuries that hit him. But if he wants a new change then we should respect his decision.

Forza Daviiid.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Gigli says we'll sell David at the right price. I know it's goal.com but if it's true then I just think we've not handled it right simply because we cant put a price on one of our stalwarts. It's not a bad idea to see how well Trez would work with the likes of Diego, Camo and Gio operating behind him. Dunno, maybe im biased but i prefer him over the more 'versatile' Amauri.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Gigli says we'll sell David at the right price. I know it's goal.com but if it's true then I just think we've not handled it right simply because we cant put a price on one of our stalwarts. It's not a bad idea to see how well Trez would work with the likes of Diego, Camo and Gio operating behind him. Dunno, maybe im biased but i prefer him over the more 'versatile' Amauri.
:agree:

Trez deserves more

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine Trez back in his glory days with the kind of service he was accustomed too. Now imagine him with the service he would be receiving from Diego, Giovinco, Marchisio and Camoranesi....He has a few more goals in his boots surely

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Trez future remains a riddle
Thursday 28 May, 2009
Juventus chief Giovanni Cobolli Gigli is ready to sell David Trezeguet but the striker's agent is tight-lipped on possible destinations.

Trez fell out with former boss Claudio Ranieri and seems to have fallen out of love with the Old Lady.

Most experts expect the 32-year-old to quit the club in the summer and President Cobolli Gigli seems happy to part with him.

“We could sell him if we are offered an advantageous deal,” he admitted. “We will consider offers as and when they arrive.”

Trezeguet's agent Antonio Caliendo was interviewed by Tuttomercatoweb and gave his take on the Frenchman's future.

“We have a meeting scheduled with the Bianconeri next week and we will sit around a table and discuss David's future,” he revealed.

“Anything is possible and he could still stay. In football you don't shout 'goal' until the ball has crossed the line.

“The player still has two years left on his contract and it is up to Juventus to decide what happens next.

“I have heard talk linking Trez to PSG, Bayern Munich, Marseille and also Spanish teams. The problem isn't finding clubs that want David, but working out whether Juve want to sell him and whether his wages will be matched.”

Roma have been tipped to swoop for Trezeguet as they look to strengthen their attacking line.

“Roma have lots of great players,” Caliendo said. “I think that Trez would fit in well there but it all comes down to economic factors at this stage of his career.

“David has won a lot in his career and doesn't have to prove anything to anyone - now it's all about lifestyle choices.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)