David Trezeguet (6 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Eℓvin;1948236 said:
Is he staying at Lyon? What would be his destination if he was to leave?

Man, he'd be so perfect for us.
I think he'll stay for one more season, he'll be forced to, I believe. After that, or if he's to be sold this summer, I believe Barca, Real, Chelsea, perhaps even Arsenal would be his likely destinations. We lack the money.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If its the money, then I don't think Arsenal got a chance either... I'm hoping he stays at Lyon one more season and then we bid for him next season.. This season we cannot afford to (even if we had the money) to spend on one more striker...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
icεmαή;1948256 said:
If its the money, then I don't think Arsenal got a chance either... I'm hoping he stays at Lyon one more season and then we bid for him next season.. This season we cannot afford to (even if we had the money) to spend on one more striker...
maybe just maybe we can get him if they want Trez

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think he'll stay for one more season, he'll be forced to, I believe. After that, or if he's to be sold this summer, I believe Barca, Real, Chelsea, perhaps even Arsenal would be his likely destinations. We lack the money.
After another season? If we go all out on defense and Nedved replacement this season, next season we may spend big on a striker (Benzema if he stayed).

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Trezeguet, despite his age, and recent injury problems, remains, for me, one of the finest goalscorers in the world game. He has that god given talent, which cannot be taught, of ghosting into goal scoring positions. Add to that his height and prowess in the air, and its plain to see the depth of his value. Replacing him would be impossible...He is a far greater threat in attack than any of our other strikers
:agree:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
More and more likely he will leave in the summer if Ranieri is still our coach, if it comes down to Trez or Ranieri our board need to grow some balls and get the "tinkerman" out, even tho no player is bigger than a club, we ain't going no where with Claudio

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Trezeguet, despite his age, and recent injury problems, remains, for me, one of the finest goalscorers in the world game. He has that god given talent, which cannot be taught, of ghosting into goal scoring positions. Add to that his height and prowess in the air, and its plain to see the depth of his value. Replacing him would be impossible...He is a far greater threat in attack than any of our other strikers, and had he played week in week out this season, he would be our leading scorer. One he gets back to full match sharpness, he will once again, be devastating...I pray that he has patched things up with Ranieri...It seems dumb to get him fit and firing, then let him leave...At least give us two more years David, please...

Trez is finished. Fuck sake you guys are living in the past. we should have cashed in on him in the summer a type of Arsenal style. Yep great goal scorer who's doubting that but seriously he aint got jack to offer us anymore. we need to invest in the future and he simply aint part of it.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Nothing to offer? How about scoring in his first match after injury against Napoli, or scoring against Inter? Sure we can sell him off Arsenal style and expect Arsenal style of inconsistency as well.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Trez is finished. Fuck sake you guys are living in the past. we should have cashed in on him in the summer a type of Arsenal style. Yep great goal scorer who's doubting that but seriously he aint got jack to offer us anymore. we need to invest in the future and he simply aint part of it.
you are smarter than this

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Trez speaks of honour
Monday 13 April, 2009
Juventus striker David Trezeguet has spoken of the honour he feels at being a part of the club just weeks after falling out with Coach Claudio Ranieri.

The 31-year-old France international openly criticised Ranieri after Juventus were knocked out of the Champions League by Chelsea in March.

Ranieri responded, calling Trezeguet a spoilt child, and speculation suggested he would leave the Turin giants in the summer.

“It's a great honour to belong to Juventus,” Trezeguet told French daily newspaper Le Figaro in a candid interview.

“I have won two scudetti with Juventus and a capocannoniere crown, but I still lack a Champions League winners' medal,” he said.

The former Monaco youngster aimed yet another insult at Ranieri, naming Marcello Lippi as the most important influence on his career.

“Lippi, for me, will remain the most influential trainer that I have ever had. I am honoured to be a part of the history of the club like Michel Platini and Zinedine Zidane.

“It's a club and a family,” he concluded. “One of the few teams in Europe where a good part of the players have been here for more than 10 years.”

Trezeguet joined Juventus in 2000 and is the most prolific foreign goalscorer in their history, having found the net on 131 occasions for the Bianconeri.

Channel4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)