David Trezeguet (83 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
God forbid barca get their hands on Trez,their attack would be devastating & if it happened i could just imagine all his haters from juventuz bitching about why Juve sold Trez.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When our 5 stars (DP, Trez, Nedved, Camo, Gigi) sign new contracts with Juve we should put some clause with tiny letters writen with invisible ink, saying that they could never, under no circumstances, play for any other team but Juve.
That way we can't sell them and they can't leave unless they retire.

Geof

May 14, 2004
When our 5 stars (DP, Trez, Nedved, Camo, Gigi) sign new contracts with Juve we should put some clause with tiny letters writen with invisible ink, saying that they could never, under no circumstances, play for any other team but Juve.
That way we can't sell them and they can't leave unless they retire.
Even better: we can sell them, but they can't play anywhere else! :evil:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I know he didn't score but he came close to scoring with two excellent shots. He's still a little bit rusty, but it's incredible how he finds himself in such clinical positions.

We mustn't sell him, he can be our Inzaghi for the next 5 years.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
You can sense it that he is getting closer and closer to scoring.

Heard a lot of news about selling him or selling Gigi to generate funds for a transfer. The board need to a have a longer vision than that and consider carefully what these players mean to the club. These players epitomize this club's tradition and will transform what the club means to the younger players and will teach the coming players how uphold them. I don't care if we wouldn't have enough funds in the summer, these players are important to maintain the club's identity.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

Heard a lot of news about selling him or selling Gigi to generate funds for a transfer. The board need to a have a longer vision than that and consider carefully what these players mean to the club. These players epitomize this club's tradition and will transform what the club means to the younger players and will teach the coming players how uphold them. I don't care if we wouldn't have enough funds in the summer, these players are important to maintain the club's identity.
:agree: juve without buffon and trez is just a nightmare to me......

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I know he didn't score but he came close to scoring with two excellent shots. He's still a little bit rusty, but it's incredible how he finds himself in such clinical positions.

We mustn't sell him, he can be our Inzaghi for the next 5 years.
:tup:

:tup:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Trezeguet, despite his age, and recent injury problems, remains, for me, one of the finest goalscorers in the world game. He has that god given talent, which cannot be taught, of ghosting into goal scoring positions. Add to that his height and prowess in the air, and its plain to see the depth of his value. Replacing him would be impossible...He is a far greater threat in attack than any of our other strikers, and had he played week in week out this season, he would be our leading scorer. One he gets back to full match sharpness, he will once again, be devastating...I pray that he has patched things up with Ranieri...It seems dumb to get him fit and firing, then let him leave...At least give us two more years David, please...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Trezeguet, despite his age, and recent injury problems, remains, for me, one of the finest goalscorers in the world game. He has that god given talent, which cannot be taught, of ghosting into goal scoring positions. Add to that his height and prowess in the air, and its plain to see the depth of his value. Replacing him would be impossible...He is a far greater threat in attack than any of our other strikers, and had he played week in week out this season, he would be our leading scorer. One he gets back to full match sharpness, he will once again, be devastating...I pray that he has patched things up with Ranieri...It seems dumb to get him fit and firing, then let him leave...At least give us two more years David, please...
He was so dangerous last game. At the moment probably our most dangerous but most unlucky as well. IQ maybe the other way round, but he's on fire at the moment so it would be silly not to play him.
From an objective point of view Amauri is the most valuable of our strikers, his vertical leap allows him to be deadly in the six yard box but he's also capable of play making, long range strikes and he's a great dribbler. I can only see Trez scoring from the air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)