David Trezeguet (74 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Trez could have went to the coach with his concerns instead of the media, and management could have went to Trez instead of the media to tell him to shut up. The fact that both chose the public route shows they dont have much regard for 1 other anymore.

He is gone, and for half what we could have got last summer.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Selling Trez to Chelsea is what i fear if it's a swap deal with Malouda coming to Juve as a Neddy replacement. That way our board can buy Cassano as a Trez replacement and we get Malouda+Cassano for Nedved+Trezeguet.
Hardly an improvement and certainly a 15m eur minus in our financial books.
:disagree: swapping one of the best goal poachers in the game with a flop winger who had been sitting on chelsea's bench for the past two seasons (plus the age difference between the two is just two years) IMO would mean a disastor move to us.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:disagree: swapping one of the best goal poachers in the game with a flop winger who had been sitting on chelsea's bench for the past two seasons (plus the age difference between the two is just two years) IMO would mean a disastor move to us.....
You also thought that Amauri, Sissoko and Poulsen were disaster moves. I like the moves that you rank as disaster.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I dont want trez to go to Chelsea but if he does go maybe we can ask for Bosingwa or Ivananovic AND Ferraria in return.

I think they would be fair and we would get players we need
seriously i wonder...what player would chelsea give us for trez...player for player..not trez + cash for chew'see player.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Trez's Chelsea link grows
Wednesday 1 April, 2009
Agent Antonio Caliendo has given weight to claims that Juventus striker David Trezeguet will join Chelsea this summer.

Trezeguet has been unsettled since arguing with Coach Claudio Ranieri when he was taken off during the Champions League last 16 second leg against Chelsea.

There were widespread reports yesterday that the Frenchman was attracting the attentions of Chelsea and could be subject to an £8m bid.

“A divorce with Juve could suit both parties,” Caliendo told Tuttosport.

“For the moment David is just concentrated on the Scudetto and trying to catch Inter.

However, Chelsea and another three important English clubs are tracking him and he has never hidden his desire to play in the Premier League.

“It's a championship that excites him and where he could show his true value.

“We will talk to the Juve directors, with whom we have an excellent relationship.

“They know the situation, but they are also thinking about the title for now. We will fix a date somewhere in the future.”
--------------------

Selling Trez is stupid.
Selling Trez to Chelsea is what i fear if it's a swap deal with Malouda coming to Juve as a Neddy replacement.
That way our board can buy Cassano as a Trez replacement and we get Malouda+Cassano for Nedved+Trezeguet.
Hardly an improvement and certainly a 15m eur minus in our financial books.
Agreed. :tup:
We can't sell a good player to who are likely to be a CL direct rival. Pure non-sense

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You also thought that Amauri, Sissoko and Poulsen were disaster moves. I like the moves that you rank as disaster.
Show me where did i said "disastor" about any of those players. Didn't like them for one reason or another (age in case of amauri but never doubted he's skills, passing in case of sissoko, allready having many similar players to poulsen and i remember exactly saying he won't add anything to our team). So yes i didn't agree 100% with these moves but never said they're disastor moves....

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
Agreed. :tup:
We can't sell a good player to who are likely to be a CL direct rival. Pure non-sense
with the same logic we should give up on any hopes of signing ribery,silva,xabi alonso,diego or any player that his team is involved in CL

you have to be realistic and realise eastblished top players (fair enough some will argue that malouda currently is not a top player, but talking in more general terms here) will only move from a top team to another. hence deals between CL rivals have happened before and they will happen again

all the riberys,kakas,c.ronaldo,xavis etc will only leave their teams to go to another top team

PS: selling zizou to madrid didnt turn out to be bad bussiness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)