David Trezeguet (26 Viewers)

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
with the right amount of money we should do bussines
i know trez means a lot to the fans and club, but hes going to be 32 next year and his rather injury prone
so cashing in on him would make sense

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
aside from any sentiments to trez can you tell me that getting 12mil for him is not a good move?
everyone is expecting a great buy this summer, but in reality we will have to sell as well to be able to buy
and our attack with del piero,amauri,iaquinta.giovinco and possibly a cheaper replacement for trez is not bad at all

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what i don't understand is that we can keep ADP and Nedved until they choose to retire but we have to get rid of David and "cash in" before its too late. WTF kind of logic is that? why can't Trez finish his career in turin as well?

a few points to facilitate my argument-

1. We need to find a replacement for Nedve1d more than a replacement for David.

2. David is a player unlike any other, not many teams have someone like him who is a pure scorer, a trigger man per se

3. I don't consider Amauri as his replacement but more of a hybrid player who can create (for himself and others) and score as well

4. We can farm a young finisher, I know it would take sometime but lets keep Trez as long as we can and groom his heir in the meantime instead of paying an assload of cash for someone who will deliver marginal productivity which will not be worth the money in the long run.

Sell him! For 8m we can get... Di Vaio.
how about i sell you for di vaio?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Ohhh, every season we have same saga about same player. Even I didn't liked what he said after Chelsea game, I think that if wants to stay than we shouldn't sell him, there is no amount big enough for him.

And please don't tell me that would be better to have Quagliarella or Floccari instead of Trez.

KING DAVID!!!

Jul 15, 2006
Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has brushed aside rumours linking David Trezeguet with a move to Chelsea this summer.

The French forward is under contract with the Turin giants through to June 2011.

"Trezeguet will not leave Juventus," said Cobolli Gigli.

"An offer from Chelsea? I am not aware of this."

Earlier this month Trezeguet had a row with Juve coach Claudio Ranieri over the lack of playing time.

Article
--

Who would have known, vlatko? Who would have known... :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)