David Trezeguet (27 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Tuttosport:
Trezeguet and Ranieri: For now it's peace
thats the problem with what trez and raniri started now a small issue is made to be soooooooooo massive that the rumour mill starts throwing crap every now and then.

i agree with the opinion that both men were at fault here, trez for lashing out to the press and raniri for going to the press to answer back!! the board is slow, and to prove that there was a very important incident that happened in 2006 when juve were knocked out of the cl by arsenal. cammo had one of his anger moods and got sent off and the next day ( not one week later) he was fined and we were over with the entire incident before it settled with in the team.

the thing that frightens me about this incident, is the un-willingness of key players specially from the old guard to stay with us next season. considering they were promised world class signings and that was'nt delivered on the course of two seasons. i think this trez issue will be sorted out but it just shows that our board is extermly slow, the same way they r tooooo slow with finishing off player signings.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
thats the problem with what trez and raniri started now a small issue is made to be soooooooooo massive that the rumour mill starts throwing crap every now and then.

the thing that frightens me about this incident, is the un-willingness of key players specially from the old guard to stay with us next season. considering they were promised world class signings and that was'nt delivered on the course of two seasons. i think this trez issue will be sorted out but it just shows that our board is extermly slow, the same way they r tooooo slow with finishing off player signings.
Our board knows Trez's importance as an old guard, and a Juve legend. But we've seen too little of Trez this season to really determine how much more useful he will be. Perhaps our board is recalculating their money and whether we have enough firepower without Trez, or wether Trez can beat Amauri for starting spot, if not whether he can be content with a bench role.

I mean, if we was benched next season and starts another row again, I would with a heavy heart, sell the man.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Youve got to be kidding right?Everytime Trez gets injured we always have some knob like cruello that will state that he's finished.How many times has he prove the doubters wrong?Countless times,it seems some fans want Trez to run like molinaro,dribble like CR7 & be as lethal as Messi/Henry & Eto'o combined before they will give it a rest.

The man still has much more to give to this team,it might not be on the pitch but he offers great inspiration,morale support & unrivaled experience.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Youve got to be kidding right?Everytime Trez gets injured we always have some knob like cruello that will state that he's finished.How many times has he prove the doubters wrong?Countless times,it seems some fans want Trez to run like molinaro,dribble like CR7 & be as lethal as Messi/Henry & Eto'o combined before they will give it a rest.

The man still has much more to give to this team,it might not be on the pitch but he offers great inspiration,morale support & unrivaled experience.

preach on brother!

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005

maen brotha, now i know i have been hard on Trez for his actions lately but it is time to put it to bed and let teh man do what he is great at, putting the ball in the back of the net

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so does anyone think that we will sell trez and keep adp/amauri/vinny? maybe bring up a young forward to groom for the future?

with the way vinny has been playing the past month or so his offseason value is sky rocketing while david's stock is crashing every passing fixture. vinny's asking price has gone up and i doubt our board will want to pay that kind of cash to retain the guy but it seems logical to get rid of trez and get as much value for him as possible. of course this is something i would never want but this is the fanboy in me coming out

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
There is a strong possibility of it happening,if Ranieri gets the boot & we have an offense minded coach he would surely cash in on the Benzema rumour.Thing is at his age your not gonna get alot & it serves more purpose to keep him here.Now if he wants to leave for Lyon & we definitely get Benzema,then its a win /win situation IMO.In an ideal world,he retires a juventino & we get Benzema to learn from Trez.:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Selling Treze to bring a new forward would make more sense than selling Iaquinta...
But of course, if we sell Treze, we create the need for a new finisher and not someone like Cassano.
Amauri is not a real Cf and def not a finisher. The Cassano-Amauti duo will create a lot of chances but will finish much less than the DP-Treze.

Unless we really plan to use the trident as our primary scheme...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)