David Trezeguet (38 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
Trez is finished. Fuck sake you guys are living in the past. we should have cashed in on him in the summer a type of Arsenal style. Yep great goal scorer who's doubting that but seriously he aint got jack to offer us anymore. we need to invest in the future and he simply aint part of it.
You make yourself look like a gimp.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That wasn't an insult aimed at Ranieri. He's just telling the truth. Stupid Football Italia.
That's probably true.

Though if you ever thought there was a decision between keeping Trez or keeping Ranieri, it is a nice reminder of how much honor Trez has brought to the club compared with Tinkerbell. :p

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if im not mistaken (and im pretty sure im not) its about 130 goals in 225 games only in league. too bad i don`t know how many minutes, but the stats are fucking impressing. as impressing as trophies.

Honours of David Trezeguet

* 1997 French League 1 Winner (Monaco)
* 1998 World Cup Winner (France)
* 2000 French League 1 Winner (Monaco)
* 2000 European Championships Winner (France)
* 2002 Italian Serie A. Winner (Juventus)
* 2002 Italian Cup Runner-up (Juventus)
* 2002 Italian Serie A. top scorer (Juventus)
* 2003 Italian Serie A. Winner (Juventus)
* 2003 Champions League Runner-up (Juventus)
* 2003 Italian Super Cup Winner (Juventus)
* 2006 World Cup Final Runner-up (France)

from eurosport. i would like to add to it two serie a titles, one serie b title and second place in scoring charts last season. now thats what you call a champ.

Mar 30, 2006
if im not mistaken (and im pretty sure im not) its about 130 goals in 225 games only in league. too bad i don`t know how many minutes, but the stats are fucking impressing. as impressing as trophies.

from eurosport. i would like to add to it two serie a titles, one serie b title and second place in scoring charts last season. now thats what you call a champ.
:agree:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008

:agree: :tup: Cheers to that

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Meh, they had a fight so who knows what's going to happen.

whatever the case I was always thinking (and I still do) that we're not planning to use Trez next season.
who would you keep if it was to chose from iq or trez?...i find it very hard to chose...del piero and amauri will stay for sure, and no one from the first 2 mentioned would satisfy with the 4th striker choice. Of one thing i am sure...him (trez) going at barca/or some fancy big club like that won't resolve anything for him...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
who would you keep if it was to chose from iq or trez?...i find it very hard to chose...del piero and amauri will stay for sure, and no one from the first 2 mentioned would satisfy with the 4th striker choice. Of one thing i am sure...him going at barca/or some fancy big club like that won't resolve anything...
Depends from many things.Let's say If we're going to play 4-4-2 I'd keep Trez but if it's 4-3-2-1 I'd go with Iaquinta.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I think its a complete madness to have a player like Trezeguet who has spent such a long hard years with the club and think about selling him. Senior players like trezeguet have a vision because they have lived what it takes to be a successful winning team. I think the management should listen abit to what he has to say. I am sure it is insightful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)