David Trezeguet (82 Viewers)

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
As in fluently?

English, Italian, Macedonian, Bulgarian (these last two are Slavic but very different from serbo-croatian. Like Italian to Spanish), Slovenian and my own.

I'm pretty good with Russian, even though not as good as with the English or the other languages i mentioned. I speak perfectly one variant of Romanian that is spoken in the south Balkans (in northern greece and parts of Macedonia) but it's kinda different from the modern Romanian.
I understand well the other Slavic languages and i could do pretty well in Turkey and Greece, although my Turkish and Greek are really funny.

Unfortunately, i don't speak French and German, which is a big regret of mine. I don't care about Spanish or Portuguese, but French and German are a must in the next 4-5 years.
WOW Alen is genius:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I am really mad at Trezeguet. He wants to leave Juve because Ranieri substituted him at the end of a match which he shouldn't have started because Amauri is the one on form. I cannot understand his rage on Ranieri; he is an experienced player and should have been more patient.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I choose not to mess with our attack line for now. There is no shortage of good strikers, so we can always find the next big thing while still young and cheap instead of spending money on a superstar.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Or 10 million and NOT give them Tiago.

I choose 40m+Trez.
ok, so we spend 40 million, which is the majority of our transfer budget, on a great player that will add nothing we don't have already

which means we can't sign Diego, or any other good midfielder that we are actually desperate for.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I doubt any team would pass up the chance to sign Benzema if they could but yeah i agree that there's no need to mess with our attack.As i said i only consider it if he wanted to go & we could secure Benzema.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)