David Trezeguet (76 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Someone care to translate this ad for us Italian-Americans who have lost the language over the last three generations? :)
It's says "No mistake. Choose AWS"

And then it continues at the bottom: And get what you expect. Without surprises.

Our players ordered a football and they got that rugby ball, but if they chose AWS they would have gotten what they ordered. :D

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008

And then it continues at the bottom: And get what you expect. Without surprises.

Our players ordered a football and they got that rugby ball, but if they chose AWS they would have gotten what they ordered. :D
Speaking about courier service, I started to hate DHL (Deutsche Post courier service). My contractor is still waiting for the package I sent to him via DHL last friday and it was meant and paid to be delivered on Saturday :mad:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

You speak Italian?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I just love how some fans just wanna cash in on Trez & just give up on him.An argument with Trez & his prolonged absense is all thats needed to write him off?What happens if Trez does leave & god forbid Amauri doesnt perform or gets injured?Can Secco find an adeqaute replacement for him?

What will happen soon enough if Trez leaves will be alot of fans bitching about his departure because he'll surely bag a shit load of goals with a team that can give him defence splitting passes & accurate crosses.Selling Trez will deny this team an extra 20+ goals next season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What languages do you speak, Alen?
As in fluently?

English, Italian, Macedonian, Bulgarian (these last two are Slavic but very different from serbo-croatian. Like Italian to Spanish), Slovenian and my own.

I'm pretty good with Russian, even though not as good as with the English or the other languages i mentioned. I speak perfectly one variant of Romanian that is spoken in the south Balkans (in northern greece and parts of Macedonia) but it's kinda different from the modern Romanian.
I understand well the other Slavic languages and i could do pretty well in Turkey and Greece, although my Turkish and Greek are really funny.

Unfortunately, i don't speak French and German, which is a big regret of mine. I don't care about Spanish or Portuguese, but French and German are a must in the next 4-5 years.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dear God, that IS a lot.

I couldn't care less about French and German myself. I've had to study French at school and I don't speak it well, but I can understand it and I can express myself. German is easy to understand as I speak Dutch, but there's the risk of mixing the two up.

I'm actually interested in learning Portuguese. I've always liked it :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)