Cristiano Ronaldo (34 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
what's the point in paying someone to keep silent if after a decade they can come out and say that they were scared into signing? ridiculous
This is part of why it makes no sense that Ronaldo would have admitted to anything. Parties can always go public anyway and then they'd have a document backing their version.
Sympathetic. I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent, but we should have some respect until it's official.
I think we'd all do best to refrain from harsh comments towards the woman, as you never know.

But even in the worst case scenario, her behaviour is still questionable to say the least.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
Well, from I've read, it's serious, and he did probably rape her, der spiegel is not a tabloid and would not risk going into this too deep if they would not feel it's true. Anyway, they are not always right obviously. I just hope it will end up in peace and no much reputational damage will be done to Juve and cr.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Any settlement deal is always WITHOUT confessing any wrongdoing, specifically to avoid situations such as these. Also, who would agree to just 300k if a multimillion dollar athlete confesses to rape?

This.

But I notice her new lawyer conveniently used the “but she has learning difficulties and ADD and didn’t understand the legal jargon” excuse as to why she signed the NDA. As if her lawyer couldn’t and wouldn’t explain the deal to her anyway. It sounds very sus to me. Seems like she’s run out of the 350k and wants more.

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This story proves how much of a political clout Real Madrid has in football. As soon as he leaves them, all kinds of accusations and allegations start to pop up. I refuse to believe this is just a mere coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why people have not questioned the timing of this report. Doesn't this seem dubious to you ? We're 9 years apart here , not 1 or 2 years and this story pops up as soon as he changed clubs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This story proves how much of a political clout Real Madrid has in football. As soon as he leaves them, all kinds of accusations and allegations start to pop up. I refuse to believe this is just a mere coincidence.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know why people have not questioned the timing of this report. Doesn't this seem dubious to you ? We're 9 years apart here , not 1 or 2 years and this story pops up as soon as he changed clubs.
I think Der Spiegel has reported about it before.

There is one thing that concerns me a bit though. I just read this: http://m.spiegel.de/international/c...an-who-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230634.html

And some of Ronaldo's behaviour is pretty much exactly what another woman I know through mutual friends had to say about Ronaldo (she's semi famous and a model too, but I didn't think much of her claimed meeting with Ronaldo and didn't believe her at all). But some of the details are eerily similar. She didn't claim to be assaulted or anything though, she said she wanted to leave and she did.

But of course even those details could be just a coincidence. Hell, most people find the same sorts of things creepy, so maybe that's why both women claimed them to have happened.

I still really doubt Der Spiegel's evidence is as solid as they claim it is. It's probably enough to avoid getting sued themselves, but I highly doubt it's going to prove Ronaldo's guilt.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that's what astonishes me the most as well, shouldn't that be a fairly simple agreement that's hard to fuck up?
Part of the agreement was for the lawyers to read her statement to Ronaldo and they have reason to believe that didn’t happen.

- - - Updated - - -

That tag :lol:

And it's not clear to me, are we talking here about criminal charges or civil?

@Seven
Civil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)