Cristiano Ronaldo (56 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
, but he doesn't look innocent
based on?

Him paying her off doesn't mean anything. He is incredibly rich, 300,000$ isn't anything to him. If a girl accused you of rape and said she would go public to your friends and family but all of it could go away if you pay her 50$ you would do it 10/10 times.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
After securing the prey, the predator looks around to make sure the path to his lair is clear.

The eyes of the desperate girl dying take with Ronaldo's on top and now come to say that she was raped, Ya Sure!

Ps: Ronaldo was already eyeballing the paparazzi and wishing that he died, but now on they other hand these images will clear him of this shit even faster!

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
that ho must have told him "oh, anal no... that it's a whore thing and I'm a woman of respect" and he laughed to think it was a joke and went to her ass the same and then pum... accused of rape!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't know if he can still face legal consequences.

Btw the rape kit said she tested negative for drugs
I don't know the law particular to Nevada but in a lot of US states he cannot face criminal charges for sexual assault after 5 years and i believe 9 years have passed. Civil is a different matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting. I googled this and apparently, due to public pressure from the Cosby case, the statute of limitations in Nevada has been extended 20 years for sexual assault so Ronaldo could face charges.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh well... twas nice
Not sure what you mean. Nevada legislature may have changed a law for public approval but that doesn't mean there is any case at all against him and the type of legal team he can afford.

I find it hard to imagine that any press actually found this document you mention from his lawyer where he confesses? Wtf kind of lawyer is that lol. Not even ILFJ is that bad.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Not sure what you mean. Nevada legislature may have changed a law for public approval but that doesn't mean there is any case at all against him and the type of legal team he can afford.

I find it hard to imagine that any press actually found this document you mention from his lawyer where he confesses? Wtf kind of lawyer is that lol. Not even ILFJ is that bad.
Any settlement deal is always WITHOUT confessing any wrongdoing, specifically to avoid situations such as these. Also, who would agree to just 300k if a multimillion dollar athlete confesses to rape?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Man, I feel sorry for Ronaldo's lawyers who have to read all that crap.

This is why masturbation is superior to one night stands.

Jeez man, that story is fucked up. Talking in front of your father about out of body experience for having 30 seconds of anal sex with Ronaldo. This shit is messy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)