Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (38 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
UK has done 23m first vaccinations now. Numbers of new cases and deaths are going down steadily. Will be interesting to see if there is a rise since they opened schools again. Definitely a lot more people around everywhere, roads are busier. I've noticed a lot more old people out and about. They must feel like they can't catch it now...
They only gonna be catching blood clots now.

Looks like I'll get to enjoy the UK almost back to pre covid life.

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The US has always been discredited on its public health care system due to Michael Moore's shitty documentary but at the same time the US have 3 times the vaccine rates we have in Europe. Just shows the Union is one big f joke at managing this entire crises.

Attachments

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It faced down pandemic, aye it did, but it never faced so much of bullshit spread differently between all countries playing smart, yet all countries seem to be doing terribly.
Uh, I'd make the case that the world has faced and fared much much worst in the past. Let's remember that as far as pandemics go, this one is actually fairly mild in terms of fatality rates. But still you have over a half million Americans dead.

we still have 500 cases a day and we’re opening up lol
:lol: So true. No backbone to eradicate, so we're just going to keep swinging back and forth. People will get their vaccines, try to go back to their "normal" lives, and suddenly realize that this is not even close to over.

Some time ago, I heard that North Korea had zero cases of COVID-19 !!
When the treatment is a gunshot wound to the forehead, it's a quick remedy.

The US has always been discredited on its public health care system due to Michael Moore's shitty documentary but at the same time the US have 3 times the vaccine rates we have in Europe. Just shows the Union is one big f joke at managing this entire crises.
Yes, but it's also what you do with that vaccine rate. Not to mention that US has a much greater supply.

Even so, here in Portugal I haven't had my shot yet... I should next month. It's a "we have you registered in the public health system and we will call you" situation. Meanwhile the US looks like a Walmart on Black Friday with people stepping on old people to get at the vaccine at the entrance doors.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Uh, I'd make the case that the world has faced and fared much much worst in the past. Let's remember that as far as pandemics go, this one is actually fairly mild in terms of fatality rates. But still you have over a half million Americans dead.

:lol: So true. No backbone to eradicate, so we're just going to keep swinging back and forth. People will get their vaccines, try to go back to their "normal" lives, and suddenly realize that this is not even close to over.

When the treatment is a gunshot wound to the forehead, it's a quick remedy.

Yes, but it's also what you do with that vaccine rate. Not to mention that US has a much greater supply.

Even so, here in Portugal I haven't had my shot yet... I should next month. It's a "we have you registered in the public health system and we will call you" situation. Meanwhile the US looks like a Walmart on Black Friday with people stepping on old people to get at the vaccine at the entrance doors.
Of course none of these assumptions are based on your obvious biases :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
we still have 500 cases a day and we’re opening up lol
I jinxed myself with this post too

First local case reported in 55 days. Security guard working at hotel quarantine. His first swab came up negative, had another test 5 days later and came back positive. He’s already had 1 shot of the Pfizer vaccine too, so hopefully his viral load is lower.

Just shows how sneaky and contagious this bloody virus is.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Aint nothing sneaky about it, its no mystery but cases won’t disappear magically, even after vaccination. We have to move the f on and accept these viruses will be with us. No need to stop the economy, lock people up and destroy mental health of the entire population. This ain’t no seasonal flu, it’s here to stay most likely (atleast 90% of the scientist believe that)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
This has to be one of the things that changed history the most, literally taking the freedom from people to experience the earth. Almost like putting animals into the cage, yet people feel bad for those animals, but not bad for the people who are going through same shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)