Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (102 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Hmm. I get the China lies, it makes sense. Not sure about Russians, though. I'm not sure it's lies as I expect them to have plenty of cases. Maybe @Bisco can tell us what's going on.
Dus I wish I can tell you more bro however I'm stuck in the south of Sinai with my family and chances are we are stuck here until the end of May if things carry on like this ( our air tickets back to Russia got canceled and my flight back to Cairo is also canceled so we extended our stay here until things make sense :) not complaining, to be honest, it's just annoying that I can't plan anything for the future since we are taking it one day at a time like most of the people posting on the forums ) . however, my wife thinks Russia is under-estimating the numbers as she doesn't trust what the Russian government is putting out. so in all fairness, I think the numbers are higher than what is publicly put out. they have lockdown now in Moscow and they use Qr permits to go out if they need to go somewhere. a lot of people are being unemployed as the safety net the government apparently planned has not been implemented correctly.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What is the end game I wonder? A vaccine wont be ready for at least 12 months but probably even longer, how do we solve this?
We go round in circles...ease restrictions, see numbers go up, tighten restrictions, see numbers go down, repeat. Month ago Merkel said that 70 percent of population will get the virus eventually. Probably a smart person told her that and probably this is true all over world. Too many stealth cases have been accumulated for this virulent fucker to die after first quarantine wave imo but I will gladly be wrong.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)