Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (188 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
According to the trade association, 80% of all shops in Bavaria are smaller than 800 square meters. What's the number when you add all the big supermarkets that are still open anyway? I guess only big furniture stores and hardware stores are missing out, but they will just reduce the space in which they are selling down to the allowed 800 and are good to go too @lgorTudor
I wonder how far they will go with these eases before the next wave is triggered. My guess is when they open gastronomy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
didn’t you call everyone who didn’t agree with you idiots a few days back?
No. I called some people idiots. And that has mostly to do witht their unwilligness to look beyond what they are fed.

But I do disagree with people who I hold in high esteem as well.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Looks like Trump is going to come out with new Federal guidance in the next couple of days.
I don't even have to say anything about the man's politics. The sh*tshow circus act that they are running beyond the scenes is beyond tragic. It's not just things like his proclamations about Google websites that Google has to later say they know nothing about and then turns out to be something totally different and totally inconsequential for 98% of Americans. It's his announcement of these "reopening the country" coalitions of leaders who are discovering they are involved for the first time on the press release.

It's such a sycophant administration without even the skill to call a meeting properly and communicate with the people on it in advance of what the hell they are doing. So seat-of-the-pants ridiculousness.

The US has never been lead by such a dumpster fire as before. It makes Giovanni Cobolli Gigli running Juve look like a skilled strategist and planner.

Apparently this $1200 stimulus the country is getting is meant to last 10 weeks. :lol:
You know, I wouldn't put it past 70% of the US government officials in thinking that people get by on $120 a week these days. They are so cluelessly out of touch with what many humans experience. And since they are an average of 87 years old, they still think it's 1938 where you could buy a car for $50.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5,806
    Another 5.2 million filed for jobless claims since the last week. Implied U-3 unemployment rate being 15-20%.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Had to go in to the office to print a couple of documents and the place is packed. We’re supposedly on lockdown so I asked what was up and was informed that coronavirus is a hoax by two of our foremen .

Last edited:

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
    Italy again over 3500 cases. Fuck. What is happening in this country? Total recovered cases have also been increasing very slowly in comparison to other countries. It seems that people in Italy are sick for a month on average while in Germany they recover in two weeks...

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Italy again over 3500 cases. Fuck. What is happening in this country? Total recovered cases have also been increasing very slowly in comparison to other countries. It seems that people in Italy are sick for a month on average while in Germany they recover in two weeks...
    They’ve hugely ramped up their testing numbers. The rate for positive tests/total tests is 6% now, 3 weeks ago it was almost 25%. The number of ICU patients is also decreasing steadily, indicating that newer positive tests are either asympotamitc or non-threatening. It’s taking longer than I expected for sure, but the numbers are definitely encouraging.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)