Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (71 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
iirc he raised another man's baby for a woman that didn't fuck him :lol3:
I don’t really remember the nature of his relationship with Claire. But yeah, he does act as the “father figure” for her baby with another dude. Super cuck :lol:

Heroin addicted former one hit wonder rock star works for me though. :p

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I never thought one day our country would do way better (at least till now) than our neighbors and even some rich europian countries.

Government shut all borders when we got our first case , i got into the country 3h before the shutdown, 2 days after the first case they decided to put in quarantine (student campus turned into quarantine) .

So it's been 3 weeks now , we have bit more than 100 cases, 16 recovered, 1 dead .

Ironically it's good thing we need visas , because I'm pretty sure we would have alot more cases .

c296813a21d5650bfec2e2f4d7ef1cab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
F'ing Westerners been dousing their homes with gasoline but want to blame the company that made the matches.

Chinese County Back Under Lockdown After Coronavirus Cases Re-Emerge

Seems China is in trouble again. Not Hubei again at least, but clearly they don't have this under control.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ack-under-lockdown-after-infection-re-emerges
When the less brute-force methods fail, you have to fall back to the brute-force ones to keep the body counts down.

Viruses die during the summer so it will get easier in each country then. Those in India and Australia were all
imported cases (I think). I think we'll have a period of 1.5-2 more months to get to zero cases.
But has any scientific research confirmed seasonality yet?

It's actually not the viruses that so much die in the summer as much as the R0 drops because the protective coating around the RNA strands doesn't survive long in warmer weather when it transmits in the air or on surfaces.

A 39-yo deputy sheriff from my area died Yesterday. Dude was healthy, no underlying issues.

Apparently he was showing signs of recovery then suddenly things took a turn to the worse.

This thing is aggressive as fuck. Really wish my wife would just quit and stay home.
Again, the problem with the people in this healthy category is more of an auto-immune factor. Your immune system goes into overdrive, basically Dresdens the crap out of your lungs of both healthy and infected tissue, leaving it exposed for the bacteria to roll in on tanks and take over with pneumonia.

There a chance they made from poutine pulp?
That's disgusting. None of those masks are coming near my face.

I tend to believe official numbers more than conspiracy numbers.
::lol:

I'm obviously not here to defend Trump, but that particular action makes total sense to me. NYC needs all the help it can get.
I think in the immediate need, yes, it's a short-term fix. But medium term that spells trouble. When global trade is threatened and nobody trusts anyone to follow through on their promises, embargoes will become commonplace. And few countries have the internal capacity to go it all alone when they're importing medical supplies from China and the like.
F%$ this crap. I got some Harry Potter lame-assed character.

This is where I flip the table under the chessboard and say, "F this stupid game!" and walk away.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We're doing ok in my house. My Mom and my youngest brothers got laid off, but my Dad works for the state so he's just home getting paid. There are only two ways we could get infected at this point:
1. My Mom buying food (my friend possibly is sick from this, on day 4 and only symptoms are can't smell or taste.)
2. My younger brother going to work, where there have been numerous confirmed cases.

Are you able to keep separate from your wife?
Yes, we’re still separated. I got the kitchen though so I’m the chef in the house :baus:

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4,937
    It's actually not the viruses that so much die in the summer as much as the R0 drops because the protective coating around the RNA strands doesn't survive long in warmer weather when it transmits in the air or on surfaces.
    My dad, who's worked at some of the top government labs during career, told me the same thing. At least this is the thought and I'm really hoping it's correct. Perhaps the best case scenario is that we proceed on with social distancing until June, then the remaining known cases are isolated, and the rest eventually trend down due to R0 values trending down. Right now 3-month climate outlook is forecasted to have above average temperatures in the big cities, which will hopefully help. Here's to a blazing hot spring and summer.

off01_temp.gif

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    The WHO is a bit cornered to be honest. If they say anything that doesn't remotely go China's way, the CCP will throw a tantrum and that is probably not the time for that. Especially since they supply goods and medical personnel to other countries

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    OK, looking at some of my secondary matches, I have McLovin from SuperBad and Big Head from Silicon Valley. Still not sure where this is going...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)