Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (43 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump says his doctors haven’t prescribed him hydroxychloroquine yet, but he’s going to ask them about it and he may take it anyway.

“If it were me - in fact, I might do it anyway. I may take it okay. I may take it. And I’ll have to ask my doctors about it, but I may take it.”

What a lunatic :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Aw man that's wholesome guys. These disasters really bring people together, but guess what, once the trump topic pops up - forger it. Let's concentrate on Italy, because what happens there can be then predicted in most parts of Europe.

And we want football to resume.
:tup:
What boggles the mind is that ‘Murica is going to go to the polls in November to decide which ~75 year old to elect, Dementia Donald or Alzheimer’s Joe. @Hustini

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good to hear you are safe and doing well, my man. Hope the same for your family and friends, wherever they are.

World’s gone cray cray, hopefully it is just temporary and the warmth of summer brings a bit of respite. You staying up north for the summer months?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant, and some governors have requested, that the federal government act as a centralized hub for these purchases and then ships them out to states as they are needed. It’s beyond stupid to be vastly overpaying for medical equipment and supplies in a pandemic because the states have to bid against one another.
Hell no!!!!
As soon as/if they cancel school I'm out the day of if not asap. Last summer to it was same deal, last day of school was when I left.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Good to hear you are safe and doing well, my man. Hope the same for your family and friends, wherever they are.

World’s gone cray cray, hopefully it is just temporary and the warmth of summer brings a bit of respite. You staying up north for the summer months?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant, and some governors have requested, that the federal government act as a centralized hub for these purchases and then ships them out to states as they are needed. It’s beyond stupid to be vastly overpaying for medical equipment and supplies in a pandemic because the states have to bid against one another.
I understand where you are coming from i just don't know efficient the federal govt would be, especially since as the article it is the federal govt, fema, that is causing the surge in price and not the states.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I understand where you are coming from i just don't know efficient the federal govt would be, especially since as the article it is the federal govt, fema, that is causing the surge in price and not the states.
Fair enough. I don’t know about how efficient or effective the feds would be either. Just seems a crazy way to go about things in a pandemic. Pick your poison, I guess, in just about every regard with how to deal with this.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
How’s your family holding up?

My wife told me they’re offering 10k a week for nurses around the country to come work in NY right now, that’s how crazy things must be over there. Hope you’re well.
We're doing ok in my house. My Mom and my youngest brothers got laid off, but my Dad works for the state so he's just home getting paid. There are only two ways we could get infected at this point:
1. My Mom buying food (my friend possibly is sick from this, on day 4 and only symptoms are can't smell or taste.)
2. My younger brother going to work, where there have been numerous confirmed cases.

Are you able to keep separate from your wife?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm good, thanks for the concern.

There's no cases in Nunavut so far, however I doubt it'll remain like that. The schools are closed and to be reopened on the 21st, however that's is to be opened only if there's no cases.

I think it's stupid and they should keep it shut as precaution. There's only one hospital and it's pretty small, it's always packed even before this ordeal. They're not equipped to deal with it at all. And the way the locals live in overcrowded houses doesn't help. Either way, we'll see how it goes, and hope for the best.

Hope you, your family and the rest of the tuzzers are doing good. Much love to you all. Be safe.
I was just thinking about you yesterday, I figured you're probably the safest out of all of us.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice time kill for all the folks under lockdown

Statistical "Which Character" Personality Quiz
I'll take it.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

88% Alfred and Lucius Fox :weee:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)