Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (101 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Just so we're clear: I got my vaccine in May and was always going to get one as soon as I could.

But part of me thinks we are a bit too quick to dismiss everyone who doesn't want to get a vaccine as a lunatic or some poor misguided soul. I have no doubt that there are a lot of crazy people, who don't trust anything the government says or are anti-science. But not taking a vaccine that has not really gone through any sort of normal development period is not necessarily stupid. Especially when you know your risk of dying or even becoming seriously ill is close to zero.

I'm also quite disgusted with the hypocrisy of not making the vaccines mandatory. They are giving people the illusion of free choice, but ridicule everyone who doesn't get one. And even worse: people who refuse to get a vaccine are now guilt tripped and supposedly the only reason we are still in this. Nevermind the fact that we are so far gone that we are actually contemplating making a distinction between vaccinated and non-vaccinated people in public life.

Either make them mandatory or not, but if you don't, please shut up about people not getting them.
Why do you say "has not really gone through any sort of normal development period?"

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Germany will make it mandatory soon enough, don’t worry. For the greater good of society, everyone should be a donor
I can donate my unvaxxed chad-sperm to your future wife (not the ugly beaner one pls) if you can afford a load since I doubt she would want some sort of deformed squid baby that's gonna die from MS as result of frankenstein vaxx-cuck sperm.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I can donate my unvaxxed chad-sperm to your future wife (not the ugly beaner one pls) if you can afford a load since I doubt she would want some sort of deformed squid baby that's gonna die from MS as result of frankenstein vaxx-cuck sperm.
what other vaccines have you not taken? Also, my future wife will be fully vaxxed, whether she knows it or not

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Holy necrophilia! Can we do that with people in prison for life i mean do you really need 2 kidneys, you gonna get shanked anyway. Seriously the commie parasite has fully infected European psyche.
After dead I said. So the prison thing you brought up is a bit off I'd say.

Has nothing to do with commie bullshit, but with hospitals always being short on organs and people having to wait forever for donations and are potentially dying along the way, and you could be one of them at some point.

What's the harm if you give away your organs shortly after you are DEAD? Not counting religion here.

it's common sense to do, no commie parasite.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Has nothing to do with commie bullshit, but with hospitals always being short on organs and people having to wait forever for donations and are potentially dying along the way, and you could be one of them at some point.

What's the harm if you give away your organs shortly after you are DEAD? Not counting religion here.

In a vacuum I agree. Wouldn't mind donating organs after death by my own choice.

But in reality
1) palms will be greased to favour the shot up lebanese clan member over the long-term patient
2) a potential donor in a critical condition will be 'meh whatever'd' because hospitals get to fill their organ piggy bank

Very difficult topic regardless

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Yeah you also only taking one kidney they can still survive. This line of thinking is totally commie bs, who are you to decide what happens to someone's body? What's next their possessions? What about necrophilia? I mean it's just going to get buried right? It is very dangerous regardless of what noble cause you think you are addressing. Nothing, i mean nothing, shall ever infringe on personal freedoms. The greater good is acheived by providing the rule of law and protecting personal rights, not by curbing them for some imaginary greater good concocted by bored "intellectuals" in a pub.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Anything you do for others is communist, including taxes
Everyone should be a donor, but he's right, it should be free choice.

- - - Updated - - -

In a vacuum I agree

But in reality
1) palms will be greased to favour the shot up lebanese clan member over the long-term patient
2) a potential donor in a critical condition will be 'meh whatever'd' because hospitals get to fill their organ piggy bank

Very difficult topic regardless
#1 makes no sense, it's still better bc it's saving someone

Ligor finally makes a good point with #2. Are there cases of this happening?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)