Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (112 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nah. You just have to be a retard to think wearing a mask is some big inconvenience. People in all sorts of professions wear N95s, etc while doing much harder tasks than casually strolling through a grocery store. The real pathetic cuck bitches are those who whine about wearing a cloth mask. :lol2:
I get wearing the mask indoors and enclosed spaces. In my country the law is you have to wear the mask outside on the street, no matter what, or in the car with your family :baus:

And the same way you think anti-maskers are retarded, there are people who glare at me in anger or even make comments when I don't wear a mask while walking outside, by myself in the midday heat.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For two years been wondering what are the reasons/logic behind intense dislike for masks, how it in anyway impedes on freedom cos I can still hear you, finally found them

Who isn't up for Karens telling us about slavery?

Serious question though, and I'm late with this, but what's the actual reason behind dislike for masks?

Here I just hear freedom but that makes no sense. It's just some fabric over your mouth and nose. You can go about doing whatever you're doing just the same. Freedom of being able to show your veneers?
Other than people don't like being told what to do, there's also the inconvenience factor. I mean, it's bad enough we have to wear shoes when we go into a nice restaurant and all.

On the flipside, it also depends on how politicized its gotten where you are. Some people are just hyperscared sh*tless and, well, pretty annoying. And just when you would prefer to taunt them like back on grade school playground, complying would mean legitimizing their paranoia and becoming a symbolic, obedient zombie for the cause.

But yeah, weird how their doctor wearing one before surgery won't get a second look ... but if they catch you walking into a Walmart wearing one of those, you're imposing on their rights and need to be punched.

I like to look at the faces of pretty girls in the grocery store, but I might be on my own with that one.
There is that, I get that. But then it also depends on your imagination. Fortunately my hood doesn't have this problem, but masks could create a suspension of disbelief and eliminate a butterface epidemic.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I get wearing the mask indoors and enclosed spaces. In my country the law is you have to wear the mask outside on the street, no matter what, or in the car with your family :baus:

And the same way you think anti-maskers are retarded, there are people who glare at me in anger or even make comments when I don't wear a mask while walking outside, by myself in the midday heat.
that just sounds retarded

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
There is that, I get that. But then it also depends on your imagination. Fortunately my hood doesn't have this problem, but masks could create a suspension of disbelief and eliminate a butterface epidemic.
For sure, plenty possible horsefaces out there getting a pass thanks to the mask.
that just sounds retarded
Which part?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

I agree 100% with this. Outdoor mask requirements are beyond stupid and anyone getting pissy about people walking around outside without a mask is as ridiculous as the anti-maskers.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I crack up at the thought of these people doing research.

They walk into their own private, state of the art laboratory. A heavy sigh departs their mouth as they think of the long hours ahead. It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t have to gown up in a lab suit with an air pump and head gear, much like that of an astronaut.

oh wait, no they just sit in their Cheeto debris ridden bed and go on Facebook
What’s happening with Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram?
everytime :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)