Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (109 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I don't know what's going on but i don't walk around making outlandish claims like you do. There are literally millions if not billions of variables at play that's why we are going biblical and adopting such stringent measures, no one gets it yet.
Outlandish in what sense? That not having enough tests, which take days to yield a result, and testing only people with symptoms gives us close to zero information about the spread of the virus? That many americans don't have proper health care, or health care at all, and live with underlying conditions that have gone untreated and make them highly susceptible to the virus? Or that we pissed away the luxury of a 2-month headstart to prepare for a pandemic because Trump was too busy watching the markets go up and calling it a hoax.
Or is that the leader of the country through this moment in history is a guy who couldn't get mail-order steaks right. This guy right here:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
As expected, BoJo just introduced near total lock down for UK now. Breakdown/allowance;

- Essential food shopping is allowed, as infrequently as possible
- Travelling to work allowed only if absolutely necessary
- Allowed to exercise outdoors once per day, with a maximum of two people together not from the same household
- Travelling for essential medical care is allowed
- Libraries, gyms, places of worship, playgrounds etc to be closed
- Wedding, baptisms, christenings to be banned, funerals allowed (with limited attendees)
- All shops selling non-essential items to be closed

This will be for a minimum of 3 weeks.
I liked how he presented everything. Plain and simple and so calming, despite the seriousness of the situation. You just want to stay at home after listening to him.
So different from what we hear from Trump.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Outlandish in what sense? That not having enough tests, which take days to yield a result, and testing only people with symptoms gives us close to zero information about the spread of the virus? That many americans don't have proper health care, or health care at all, and live with underlying conditions that have gone untreated and make them highly susceptible to the virus? Or that we pissed away the luxury of a 2-month headstart to prepare for a pandemic because Trump was too busy watching the markets go up and calling it a hoax.
Or is that the leader of the country through this moment in history is a guy who couldn't get mail-order steaks right. This guy right here:

Your outlandish claim, the one i laughed at is when you said we got where we are because we didn't call out BS. I have no problem with people criticizing orange orangutan, though i personally don't think this is the right time, i even agree that it's not OT to do so. But i choose not to engage in hindsight analysis or Bemoaning a fait accompli

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Turns out my only granny left is one of the "Meh, if i die, i die" kinda people. Still going to the supermarket, despite us telling her again and again that it's risky for people of her age and we'd buy all the stuff for her if she gives us a list.

Fucking stubborn old people.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s pissing me off how many people I’m seeing on social media and real life complaining about how we should be able to call it the Chinese virus. No one gives a fuck, it was one question by a reporter and of all things, this is what’s sticking around. People suck.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You seriously believe this is China trying to take over the world?
Oh sweet summer child

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully when this is all over a few more people will realise that they didn't need the church/mosque/temple and religion will be one step closer to death
And more remote work

And extroverts being more appreciative of introverts after living in their world

It's funny how all the God & Allah, protector and remedy for all nonsense died down quick

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You seriously believe this is China trying to take over the world?
i took an edible before I typed that. But yes. And not just China. I think it’s mainly Russia, China, and the US has gone along for the ride.

they want to turn the world into their factory.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You guys complaining about governments is lame. In my country we have huge issues where President comes from opposition party and Prime Minister is about to step down because of his partner in coalition are having issues. Because of our Constitution is so fucked up, prime minister takes a decision, president takes another decision which is opposite different from PM. In time of crises our populist leaders are more interested to show muscles who is stronger than help people. We’ve got 30 new cases just today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)