Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (70 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Saw a heartbreaking post on twitter about an Italian priest's sacrifice, but after reading one of the replies, I can't wait to fly to Mars on a one way trip.

- - - Updated - - -

lol yeah she’s gonna he heartbroken when she finds out God’s not real.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s 69 years old. I’d like to know if he is personally willing to die to save the economy for the children. I suspect not.
he says in the video he would

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You seriously believe this is China trying to take over the world?
I don't know what's behind the scenes and if there is anything at all, but the Chinese who came to help in Italy and Serbia, or when they are watching the reactions of the politicians and the people all over the Mediterranean and the Balkans, they must be wondering how come they haven't enslaved those people already.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why stop here? Just keep adding zeros to the screen.

What I don't get is why people always act shocked and surprised that this happens. It's like everybody failed Negotiating 101. First you pry open the Overton window and show them what an extreme position looks like, then you negotiate to the center.

This is not radical nor new.

:D What's even funnier are the people who call that pig food "Kraft Dinner" in Canada.

I mean, that is a national embarrassment right there.

So my wife got an email from the hospital saying the nurses will now have to keep reusing the same gloves for the day. She was just now crying and saying she’s scared of dying because she knows it’s inevitable she’ll get infected. It broke my heart in a thousand pieces. At this point I want her to quit her job, her life is more important than a job that won’t even give her the protection she needs to help others.

Meanwhile I look outside my apartment window and see a shit ton of motherfuckers still out in the streets. Anger doesn’t even begin to describe what I’m feeling right now.
That so sucks to hear. Sorry to hear about it. It's not worth her sanity.

It seems a recession is inevitable now
March 13th called. It wants its headline back.

There is defo gonna be a second wave
Just a second? Without a rampant testing infrastructure and tracing capabilities, there are going to be seemingly countless waves.

You seriously believe this is China trying to take over the world?
I believe people want to say, "Hey look! There goes Elvis!" to distract people from the real issues.

Turns out my only granny left is one of the "Meh, if i die, i die" kinda people. Still going to the supermarket, despite us telling her again and again that it's risky for people of her age and we'd buy all the stuff for her if she gives us a list.

Fucking stubborn old people.
It's the story of Harry R. Truman. You get to a point in life where change is worse than death. Which explains a lot of politics.

He's really going to ignore health professionals and end the lock downs?
Why wouldn't he? He's ignored them 98% of the time.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Read it for yourself. Sorry for injecting something that doesn't align with what you hear on CNN all day long. Both parties use the same tactics.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6817441/House-Democrats-Counterproposal-For-Stimulus.pdf

Republican, Democrat, all the same to me. Plenty of retards just like you in both of 'em.
Thanks! I’ll read the entire 1119 pages and report back with my findings quickly.
Bro you claim to be nonpartisan but post a random tweet with a 1119 page proof document. Why not speak of that $500B fund that pretty much everyone is reporting?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
From the UK we are now in lockdown. The problem is that we have the underground run by stupid motherfuckers TFL. They've shut down a lot of stations and have trains running every 15 minutes so that means people all cram into one station then onto one train. People still need to go to work so the medical staff, the IT guys and service guys that keep the country running.

Regarding medical news, vaccines will take a while but the first thing would be to try are existing drugs. I know that there are some individual cases where HIV or malaria drugs have cleared COVID in a couple of days but these things need to be tested on hundreds before making any declarations. Testing wise I've had to donate my PCR machine to the hospital. That means they take a patient sample, get the RNA, make DNA and then do a PCR. That's a pretty long winded test to do but its conclusive. The good news is that younger people with COVID can recover at home with no real need for medication, they're developing immunity and less risk people need to be brave and stay at home.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
really needs to be a federal mandate though
Yep agree on that but lemme play devils advocate: If one state has been tough on it from the beginning and has a good grip on the virus, should they be allowed to start opening back up to get things moving again for local economies or do you think that would be foolish? Not saying immediately end all lock downs but start letting certain jobs go back to work, etc?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I don't get is why people always act shocked and surprised that this happens. It's like everybody failed Negotiating 101. First you pry open the Overton window and show them what an extreme position looks like, then you negotiate to the center.

This is not radical nor new.
Sounds like Art of the Deal to me.

You find that tactic all the time from BOTH SIDES in Congress, except this time is really bad timing with the state of emergency everyone is in. I think there is a time to debate all those things they want but not during this crisis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)