Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (52 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
they already own half of real estate in NYC
Really? I'm seriously asking because I don't know.

But I do expect to see them buy plenty of companies. So I wouldn't really say rule the world but a step forward towards the throne. It's not like corona won't effect them economically but I think they'll be very smart about this. I also saw they plan to invest 3 trillion in their country which is huge.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

But I do expect to see them buy plenty of companies. So I wouldn't really say rule the world but a step forward towards the throne. It's not like corona won't effect them economically but I think they'll be very smart about this. I also saw they plan to invest 3 trillion in their country which is huge.
yeah, I don’t know if it’s really half but they are the number 1 foreign buyers of property there. And it’s not just homes, we’re talking about expensive sky rises and companies too. Lately they’ve been backing off but they already own so much

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
yeah, I don’t know if it’s really half but they are the number 1 foreign buyers of property there. And it’s not just homes, we’re talking about expensive sky rises and companies too. Lately they’ve been backing off but they already own so much
Cool, cheers. Well, I expect them to own half of everything everywhere pretty soon. No joking.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Have you watched American Factory?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He brought up flu deaths again yesterday. He's seriously cementing his legacy as the worst president in US history.
It was part funny and all till corona, thought one more year of riding out and comedy.

Worst leader you can have under a pandemic. Thought he at least changed tune and realized how serious this is but hasn't.

We're screwed, two weeks behind Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like Art of the Deal to me.

giphy.gif

You find that tactic all the time from BOTH SIDES in Congress, except this time is really bad timing with the state of emergency everyone is in. I think there is a time to debate all those things they want but not during this crisis.
They just cite any random reason if they don't agree on something. Main sticking point is 500m for big businesses without any transparency, all under Mnuchin's discretion (finger should be pointed at Republicans for that). That had to be addressed and fixed.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Chinese denizens? Or you mean the govt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)