Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (63 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
i've seen this before but i don't think its fair. A lot of people have reason to worry about the economic and personal financial impacts of this.

I am fortunate to be able to work from home but i can empathize with people not in the same situation.
At least at this point in time, I'd say it is a lot more pointed at the beach-goers, nail-saloon-goers, etc of the world. There is still a whole lot of people who simply don't care and do all sorts of leisurely activities they can do perfectly well without.
Even in states they ask people to stay home, people can still go to work or the store and that can be done in a responsible manner. Following basic procedures is not going to stop the spread of the virus altogether, but will limit it to the point where it is manageable.
At some point, however, if enough of us ignore all these warnings, even such liberties may go out the window, should martial law be enforced.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
:sergio:

Still cringing over his attack on that reporter the other day who tried to give him a softball question on what he would say to those who are at home scared and looking for reassurance. It’s literally the most feel-good, softball question a leader can be asked during a crisis, and instead of reassuring and comforting the nation he leads, Trump called it a nasty question and went on a tirade personally attacking the reporter and the press.

I hope Tuzzers who voted for this fuckwit look long and hard in the mirror before casting a ballot this November.
Social justice warriors / extreme faggy liberals got him where he is. To be fair, choosing between him and Hilary was difficult, both are idiots in the own way.

Another moronic president. Declared racist. Also a fucking idiot for devaluing the real. Refuting "even housemaids are going to Disneyland". A total imbecile.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Social justice warriors / extreme faggy liberals got him where he is. To be fair, choosing between him and Hilary was difficult, both are idiots in the own way.

Another moronic president. Declared racist. Also a fucking idiot for devaluing the real. Refuting "even housemaids are going to Disneyland". A total imbecile.
Trump is definitely a right wing reaction to the absurd identity politics raging out on the fringe left, but to have garnered mainstream conservative support the way he has because of an obnoxiously vocal minority of the Democratic Party base is a incredibly short-sighted and moronic from the right. The reaction the other way is going to be tough to stomach for them when it arrives. And it will arrive, which will be unfortunate for every one of us if it takes the Democratic Party as far into crazy town as Trump has taken the Republican.

I still don’t get the antipathy towards Hillary. She wasn’t super likeable for sure, but she definitely wasn’t some horrible, awful, unlikable candidate either. But I suppose the Right had been smearing her for over a decade in preparation for her eventual run, and somehow turned a very popular First Lady into a rather loathed presidential candidate without actually having to prove any of the dirt they flung at her, or have anything actually stick despite years of investigations. Trump says witch hunt against him, but the witch hunt against Hillary was far longer.

My biggest issue with her was she doesn’t come across as very genuine and was an incredibly boring candidate (kind of like Al Gore, but the Democratic Party doesn’t seem to learn from past mistakes). But even so she should have been a slam dunk against a despicable and insane Trump, as a fairly centrist democrat with a lot policy ideas that should have appealed to moderates on both sides.

America went full retard in 2016. That’s really all there is to it

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Trump is definitely a right wing reaction to the absurd identity politics raging out on the fringe left, but to have garnered mainstream conservative support the way he has because of an obnoxiously vocal minority of the Democratic Party base is a incredibly short-sighted and moronic from the right. The reaction the other way is going to be tough to stomach for them when it arrives. And it will arrive, which will be unfortunate for every one of us if it takes the Democratic Party as far into crazy town as Trump has taken the Republican.

I still don’t get the antipathy towards Hillary. She wasn’t super likeable for sure, but she definitely wasn’t some horrible, awful, unlikable candidate either. But I suppose the Right had been smearing her for over a decade in preparation for her eventual run, and somehow turned a very popular First Lady into a rather loathed presidential candidate without actually having to prove any of the dirt they flung at her, or have anything actually stick despite years of investigations. Trump says witch hunt against him, but the witch hunt against Hillary was far longer.

My biggest issue with her was she doesn’t come across as very genuine and was an incredibly boring candidate (kind of like Al Gore, but the Democratic Party doesn’t seem to learn from past mistakes). But even so she should have been a slam dunk against a despicable and insane Trump, as a fairly centrist democrat with a lot policy ideas that should have appealed to moderates on both sides.

America went full retard in 2016. That’s really all there is to it
What was that joke going around back in 2016 - Hey, I don't think I will like the slightly under-cooked chicken (Hillary), so let me try the meal with shards of glass in it (Trump), or something along those lines.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
@Signora Omicidi all ok with you and fam in Iran?

- - - Updated - - -

Hilarity was cringeworthy but no comparison with Trump. Far from being on the same wavelength.

This Hilarity-Trump comparison is as misplaced and dopey as comparing CNN with Fox.

Last edited:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
@Signora Omicidi all ok with you and fam in Iran?

- - - Updated - - -

Hilarity was cringeworthy but no comparison with Trump. Far from being on the same wavelength.

This Hilarity-Trump comparison is as misplaced and dopey as comparing CNN with Fox.
Somehow, I feel it was more a case of Hillary losing the election rather than Trump winning it. She pissed off a whole bunch of "Feel the Bern" die-hards in the northern states.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Somehow, I feel it was more a case of Hillary losing the election rather than Trump winning it. She pissed off a whole bunch of "Feel the Bern" die-hards in the northern states.
It was def that. People just didn't come out to vote bc she was unlikable and thought it was a slam dunk for her either way bc every poll and experd said so.

- - - Updated - - -

And she hardly put effort into the swing states which Trump won by 1%

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
It was def that. People just didn't come out to vote bc she was unlikable and thought it was a slam dunk for her either way bc every poll and experd said so.

- - - Updated - - -

And she hardly put effort into the swing states which Trump won by 1%
it appears that the dumbocrats are repeating the same mistake again with Biden messing with the Bernie crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Before I moved to Dallas, I lived in Arkansas for 18 years. Many a staunch Republican still fondly remembered the [Bill] Clinton presidency when the going was good. But you utter the word Hillary, and expletives flew out of their mouths.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The UK's infection arc looks even worse than Italy's at the same stage. Hopefully the mortality rate is not similar.

BoJo has said he'll implement total lock down if the mongs like I saw yesterday can't get "social distancing" around their thick heads.

There were some national parks who had record numbers of visitors yesterday.... come on now.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Hold on to your knickers America. You are in for a hell of a ride. I know its bad in a lot of countries in the world also, but having Trump as your leader?... May God help you all.

114 case in my country, 1 death, an elderly woman

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Good woman. 'Search for relevance'. Isn't that the truth. People are that self absorbed that they're trying to stand out from the crowd by defying good sense and common decency.

I'll tell you who has completely surprised and impressed me, and anyone feel free to correct me on this... Tucker Carlson. I thought the man had no scruples. He seems to be stepping up.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Kaiser Health News compiled data showing 7 million Americans 65 and up live in counties where no ICU bed is available. Hope they're isolated enough not to ever catch the virus.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Kaiser Health News compiled data showing 7 million Americans 65 and up live in counties where no ICU bed is available. Hope they're isolated enough not to ever catch the virus.
It appears as if the US had less intensive care beds than Italy.

enzo

May 14, 2012
the whole country should be in lockdown already. People are just too stupid and disgustingly selfish to think of others. They have to be forced to stay indoors.
Indeed. It was the same here. Everybody was looking south to Italy, pretending it's not coming to us. Politicians said "we are not going to have the Italian conditions".

Something so racist to say. Now, while every country of the EU, is in its own, Cuba and Russia send doctors to Italy.
Europe should have done that, when I'm t began in Italy.

Solidarity is a foreign word in most European languages these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)