[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Caceres isnt good enough offensively to play wingback in a 5 man midfield, to cover whole wing and carrry the load offensively. No Lichty in that, but yeah he was eager enough to keep the momentum with runs forward. Just that lots of counters/plays slowed down with him trying to process what to do, while someone like Lichty is on the move immediately after he got the ball. He is still MOM for obvious reason, brilliant 2nd goal, but besides goal, not that high performance on his starting position.

And yeah I agree Alen, its great to have to look back at the MOM polls after the season and see how players have faired, generally the winners of these polls are all around deserving, even if in some cases we might put too much importance on goalscorers.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Too generous for Esti. Btw, looks like the news and media are ignoring Zlatan's slap to Storari.
"On Ibra, infantile reaction by Juve" - Amelia Ambrosini attacks Chiellini: "On Ibra unsympathetic stance and out of place. Shouldn't be a spy on this case"

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I've just done watching the game and I've got to say our defense was kind of poor last night. We got away from conceding two goals (Chiello threw himself to block the shot on the first and Ibra's unlucky handball on the second) and Milan's attack wasn't even that good (they surely miss Casano).

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What the fuck is Ambrosini saying? A smack is a smack you cunt.

Ibra should be banned for the next coppa match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)