[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Galliani - “I didn’t like Chiellini. He acted like a kid who goes to a teacher and says 'they’ve slapped me’. Only because he doesn’t want to face Ibra in the return

Anyone wanna direct Uncle Fester's gaze toward the large gypsy shaped imprint in Giorgio's pocket?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Galliani - “I didn’t like Chiellini. He acted like a kid who goes to a teacher and says 'they’ve slapped me’. Only because he doesn’t want to face Ibra in the return

Anyone wanna direct Uncle Fester's gaze toward the large gypsy shaped imprint in Giorgio's pocket?
So he's conceding that Ibra slapped someone again.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I.Don't.Agree.

Firstly, since he was just punished for it this week in the league, action should certainly be taken since he didn't learn from it first. He wasn't swept under the rug with the 3 game suspension, I don't see why it would be this time?

I bet if our club takes action, something would happen.
Oh I was simply stating Milan's obvious course of action, not the appropriate one.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Instead of going to the media about Chiello, Galliani should whip Zlatan. It's his player who commited a foul, like Galliani always does when Milan 'deserved' a penalty :disagree:

It should be Milan fining and suspending Camelhimovic for doing these dirty things.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I see our travelling support absolutely owned them once again. Bravo. Beating those red and black cock suckers on and off the pitch :tup:

Also what a laugh reading their game thread. So many retarded cocksuckers on their forum, their true colours come out when they are on the receiving end of a loss. Saying we needed ref help to beat them and the FIGC are in our back pocket, oh the irony :lol:

And I love how badly Chiellini owned the Gypsy again. Poor frustrated Ibra, cant do shit against our Giorgio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)