[Coppa Italia] Milan 1-2 JUVENTUS (8-Feb-2012) SF (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Storari

• Barzagli

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Pirlo

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Not too much can be critisized with a victory over Milan, at the San Siro no less

I thought our defense got a little shaky in the second half, once Robinho came into the game (they scored right away), were not always goona be perfect, but there are some things to work on

I was happy with the midfield with the exception of Esti.....can anyone honestly say he is better than Krasic ?? This guy missed open nets, and his ball control and crosses leave a lot to be desired. We shouldnt pick up his contract at seasons end, IMO

Which brings up Elia...when are we going to see this guy play, and can HE be any worse that Esti ?? If he is, then Marotta wated a big chunk of money

Borriello reminds me of Amauri...falls all over the damn place and complains to the ref whenever anyone gets a few inches from his body. With that haircut, Marco looks more like Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) from Inglorious Basterds !!! Maybe a movie career awaits, seeing as your football career is over and out

DP was decent, and Giac was even better...although I dont see him becoming the next Juve superstar

MOTM- WELCOME BACK MARTIN !!!!!!!:theflag:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think Esti can be better than Krasic. He helps out a lot more defensively than Krasic would ever dream of.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I would have voted Giac-Strap, our Mr. Coppa, but I just cannot deny a defender who scores a brace in a 2-1 victory.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have some no-names really making a name for themselves this season. Giach has done wonders I think, even Esti came as a surprise, especially considering the turn for the worse that Krasic did.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So the picture in Storari's thread showing Zlatan's contact with Storari...any news on suspensions or the club issuing a statement for action?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Amelia reckons Juve are being childish and yet he comes out with statements like this: "Everyone is afraid of Zlatan Ibrahimovic because he is so big and has a scary look in his eyes"

Go back to reading your children's ghost story books you waste of space.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Rug > Lift > Wipe > done!
I.Don't.Agree.

Firstly, since he was just punished for it this week in the league, action should certainly be taken since he didn't learn from it first. He wasn't swept under the rug with the 3 game suspension, I don't see why it would be this time?

I bet if our club takes action, something would happen.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Firstly am glad no one got injured on that awfully slippery pitch. With Pirlo playing so deep & the wingers focused on defending we sort of gave Milan the lee way. I would have preferred to see a more offensive & am sure we would have slaughtered them. Kudos to Giacherini but the boy needs to know when to release the ball. With a little more tactical awareness he will become immense. Barzagli had a hard time controlling his huge frame on that ice rink. On the first goal Bonucci was busy waving to the ref & Barzagli was ball watching. All in all great results.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not too much can be critisized with a victory over Milan, at the San Siro no less

I thought our defense got a little shaky in the second half, once Robinho came into the game (they scored right away), were not always goona be perfect, but there are some things to work on

I was happy with the midfield with the exception of Esti.....can anyone honestly say he is better than Krasic ?? This guy missed open nets, and his ball control and crosses leave a lot to be desired. We shouldnt pick up his contract at seasons end, IMO

Which brings up Elia...when are we going to see this guy play, and can HE be any worse that Esti ?? If he is, then Marotta wated a big chunk of money

Borriello reminds me of Amauri...falls all over the damn place and complains to the ref whenever anyone gets a few inches from his body. With that haircut, Marco looks more like Aldo Raine (Brad Pitt) from Inglorious Basterds !!! Maybe a movie career awaits, seeing as your football career is over and out

DP was decent, and Giac was even better...although I dont see him becoming the next Juve superstar

MOTM- WELCOME BACK MARTIN !!!!!!!:theflag:
i agree with most of what you said, and i enjoyed the way you described it, gives some lovely color to this forum :)

also nice to see people positive that were depressing last season

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I like it what's happening now between us and Milan.
The "I respect Milan, it's a healthy rivalry" delusional dudes are about to see how healthy rivalry it is.

Respect for Giorgio for what he did. We're finally showing glimpses of our Moggi time where instead of being pussies who sweep things under the carpet and care about our post-Calciopoli reputation, we're finally looking for ourselves and even play dirty sometimes. Galliani is always doing the same and it's laughable how he complains of all people.
If FIGC won't reduce Ibra's ban, then Giorgio achieved Juve's goal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you have any estimated numbers?
FA Cup winners will get ~£3.4m, having gone through six rounds.

I'd be surprised if the prize for winning the Coppa Italia is half that, given that there are fewer rounds and it isn't as prestigious a competition, so the sponsorship deal probably isn't worth as much.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I like it what's happening now between us and Milan.
The "I respect Milan, it's a healthy rivalry" delusional dudes are about to see how healthy rivalry it is.

Respect for Giorgio for what he did. We're finally showing glimpses of our Moggi time where instead of being pussies who sweep things under the carpet and care about our post-Calciopoli reputation, we're finally looking for ourselves and even play dirty sometimes. Galliani is always doing the same and it's laughable how he complains of all people.
If FIGC won't reduce Ibra's ban, then Giorgio achieved Juve's goal.
'Healthy rivalries' are shit anyway.

Much better when there is some real hatred and nastiness involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)