Copa America 2007 (1 Viewer)

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #204
    Sooooo predictable...a draw, 0-0. As it happens I don't see much excitement happening in the Brasil game, next. I'd love to be wrong if only to beat the boredom factor...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Chile almost woke me up once or twice. But then I woke up in a puddle of drool in front of the TV, wondering how the past couple of hours disappeared without incident.

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #206
    Chile almost woke me up once or twice. But then I woke up in a puddle of drool in front of the TV, wondering how the past couple of hours disappeared without incident.
    Well at least these 2 are trying...Elizaga is a very good shot stopper & he's needed to be...

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #208
    The gift penalty aside, tonight Robinho couldn't score in a "knocking shop!" Should Brasil reach the final & he plays the same way...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Man, if the Copa America is supposed to be offseason home shopping television for the fat cat transfer managers of European clubs, they've all tuned out and started watching reruns of Malcolm in the Middle by now. :sick:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    well am i glad that i have been unable to catch any games so far
    lets hope that the knock-out stages provide some excitement

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
    the think that has struck me so far for this tournament is the poor officiating by the refs and assitant refs too many lame penalties given or poor offside calls.The teams so far that have impressed are argentina led by riquelme (playmaker supermo), they will probably win it and mexico with their solid backline aided by the wonderful ochoa and nery castillo with his pace and skill upfront.Brazil very disappointing so far very fractured team performance they will hell of lot improvement to retan their copa america

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
    the majority of referees from south america all seem to be hapless , no offence to the bros from the continent , remember the inept chap that got italy kicked out of the 2002 world cup in korea against korea useless fellow sent totti off when he should have had a penalty and ruled offside for a valid vieri goal i think.What the heck we won four years later but that defeat hurt a lot .here is to better refereeing from south america and also for this latter stages of the tournament

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #219
    remember the inept chap that got italy kicked out of the 2002 world cup in korea against korea useless fellow
    You mean the Ecuadorian "recchione" (fag) who was probably sore about Italia beating his country's team in the opening game...Remember FIFA suspended him for ALL the bad decisions he made... then he made a lot of money out of media interviews in different countries including Italia...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)