Copa America 2007 (2 Viewers)

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #225
    The official Copa website states that Chile are looking to break the mould for the Brasil game...then Acuna comes out with how it's too dangerous to play any other way than counter attack...even with Suazo's talent it's hard not to see a Brasil victory, & that takes into account Wagner Love & Robinho firing blanks, again...(turns out they didn't, read on...)

Uruguay v Venezuela:
    Forlan could've had a hat trick within 10 mins...misses again, 27 mins.
    At last Forlan scores, 37 mins, 1-0 Uruguay.
    And now, 1-1, 41 mins, Arango free kick.
    2-1 Uruguay. (Garcia, 65 mins)
    That's it...3-1 Uruguay. (Rodriguez, 87 mins) Barring a miracle, Venezuela are out & my bet is shot to hell!
    And now 4-1, Uruguay (Forlan, 93 mins)

Brasil v Chile:
    Wagner Love misses 2 good chances, 7 & 10 mins
    Brasil score, 1-0 (Juan, 16 mins)
    Brasil again, 2-0 (Baptista, 22 mins)
    Questa sera, c'e un altro Brasile...3-0 (Robinho, 28 mins.)
    Robinho, la doppieta, 4-0, (50mins)
    5-0 Brasil...(Josue, 68 mins)
    And on 80 mins, the goal of the match, Suazo for Chile, a delightful lob over Doni, 5-1.
    Brasil turn the screw, 6-1 (Wagner Love, 84 mins)

Brasil progress...as for Chile, Suazo is a star. And Acosta..."E uno vecchio leccacazzi spregevole, e dovrebbero infornarli!!!"

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #227
    I would advise you to apply for a job for Live match coverage at Juventus.com. You have a talent. ;)
    It's only a pastime, the way this forum is to most of us...trouble is, when you try to make a hobby your job it can become a chore! But thanks, man, appreciated...:thumbs:

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Man, we are embarrassing 6-1. Ok, it's Brazil but FFS it's the most weak Brazil in years. Chilean players don't have heart to play, they lack of bollocks in matches against big teams. If we play against Argentina we're fucked up, if we play against Brazil we're fucked up, if we play against Uruguay we're fucked up and that is even before the match!

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #229
    Chilean players don't have heart to play, they lack of bollocks in matches against big teams.
    Joaquin, I blame that old cocklicker Acosta & his tactics as much as anything you have mentioned...but when you have stars "in the making" like Suazo, Chile can only get better! Anyway, tonight we're getting closer to the "vinegar strokes" (exciting part)as they say in England with Mexico v Paraguay & Argentina v Peru. I'll be interested to see what effect losing Crespo has. One man doesn't make a team but Argentina are sure gonna miss him!

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Probably Milito will take Crespo place. Argentina have a lot of choices and anybody in that team can play. You can create a very competitive team only with their subs.

It's Acosta not Acuña. But I'm agree with you: Suazo was the best player of Chile. Valdivia is not showing the level that he plays in Brazil as most of the player who plays in others team.

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #238
    Sorry, guys, I couldn't see Mexico losing tonight, which is why I backed them, but with a miserably small amount...I'd never make a gambler...

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #240
    It's only points...but what about this Nery Castillo? Some guys on this forum think he's overrated, but if you judge him on his Copa games, that can't be right! If Mexico had more height & muscle they could make a real killing! But that's what's going to stop them going past the last 4...

MEXICO v PARAGUAY 6-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)