Copa America 2007 (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Man, we are embarrassing 6-1. Ok, it's Brazil but FFS it's the most weak Brazil in years. Chilean players don't have heart to play, they lack of bollocks in matches against big teams. If we play against Argentina we're fucked up, if we play against Brazil we're fucked up, if we play against Uruguay we're fucked up and that is even before the match!
Umberto Suazo is something though...how old is he??

There is a theme song playing in the background in the Copa programs. Is it just me or do I hear the word "Puta" in there?
:rofl2:

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #243
    Suazo is 26, Mr.W, & if puta is there, your royalness, SportItalia have cut it out...

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #245
    I don't understand Spanish
    puta is Spanish for "whore," in Italiano it is "puttana." I'm correct up to now about Argentina missing Crespo...they can't finish!

addition (02:30)
    Argentina v Peru 4-0, goal of the match was the 2'nd, a defence splitting assist by Riquelme & lovely finish by Leo Messi...true class! But they miss Crespo, this could cost them...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    who needs crespo when you got that imp messi simply amazing, the kid's got magic in his feet, and whoever accuses him of excessive diving he coulda easily gotten a penal with that contact in the box in the first half but instead he continued on with his action.

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #247
    You're preaching to the converted, man. I was beginning to think I was the only one in this forum who would praise Leo Messi.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    we are indeed lucky to watch such an entertaining side.

PS: i think both veron and zanetti are weaker links in the argie line-up. zanetti lost a lot of his signature pace and veron's passing is really poor.

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #251
    we are indeed lucky to watch such an entertaining side.

PS: i think both veron and zanetti are weaker links in the argie line-up. zanetti lost a lot of his signature pace and veron's passing is really poor.
    Argentina to win the Copa, but I still say they'll miss Crespo, they wasted a number of good chances, 1'st half...if he'd been there, one at least would have been a goal. As for Zanetti...I wish he had come to Juve, years ago, instead of Inter...

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #253
    :agree: If he came to Juve years ago, i am sure he can be the best RB in the world.
    I also respect him for the loyalty he has shown to his club. You don't see many true world class players staying with the same club for many years. Milan's Maldini & our own Alex Del Piero...to name current examples.

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #258
    I don't care who scores so long as someone beats those arrogant Brazilians. Argentina v Brasil should be an awesome final though.

Avante Argentina!!
    Totally agreed...I remember many occasions when Brazilian arrogance sounded more like being just bad losers...for example 1982 when Juve's Paolo Rossi stuck a hat trick up their asses!

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
    ßömßäяdîëя;1404538 said:
    Andy told me to post this:

"I hope the entire nation of Brazil has their legs chopped off, especially Doni, that sack of shit cheat. I hope Argentina tears those cunts apart in the final."
    I hope you apologize for what you said in the international forum
    :AFC cup section because I found it very offending. Thank you very much.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I hope you apologize for what you said in the international forum
    :AFC cup section because I found it very offending. Thank you very much.
    You do realize you're just encouraging him...

As for Brazil-Uruguay... what kind of game has 14 minutes of injury time...in the first half?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)