Copa America 2007 (1 Viewer)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Viva Brasil!

Dunga gave the Tango people so much credit the entire tournament. Every single press conf he had, he praised naad praised Argentina. That was one heck of a scam.. I was so worried to watch the game, but yet, the boys struck magnificently. A team of almost "no body" compairing to a full squad Argentina.

But yet, I learnt that names doesnt get you anywhere if they had no propper formation. Bravo Dunga, you proved everyone wrong. You are one heck of a mster mind..

Lets live this victory and celebrate it.. you never know what comes out tomorrow. For All Tang (Inter) fans I would say Hard Luck. You tried and were the no 1 option to take the title home. But not Yet.. Not Yet..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 15, 2006
go India!

anyways, Argentina were SUCKY!!! who the fuck selectd Riquelme to take FK's??? he wasted EVERY fk he got!!! hope-fuckin'-less!!! his delivery was horrible!!! horrible!!! :puke:

i gotta agree with u swag, Brazil were class this match! unlike the rest of teh tournament IMO!

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #386
    As I said a few posts back, Brasil played the "shark's way," pretending to be rubbish at the start, lulling everyone into a false sense of security. Then, out came the teeth & when they bit...Dio mio!!!

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    As I said a few posts back, Brasil played the "shark's way," pretending to be rubbish at the start, lulling everyone into a false sense of security. Then, out came the teeth & when they bit...Dio mio!!!
    Same exact story from them in '04, btw.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    this talk of super brazil is all ridiculous, yes brazil scored in the first minutes and played super aggressive(some might even argue they wanted it more) but had riquelme's shot in the first half go in instead of thitting the bar it would have been a completely different story.
    As for Ayala he did play a poor game but where was zanetti on the first goal? not to mention Veron who managed to squander every pass in midfield effectively throwwing off his team's rhythm.
    And to the riquelme naysayers, he choked as much as a no-gag reflex pro. The quality of passes he received along with the marking made it impossible for him to create anything.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Not scoring against Brazil's suspect backline, and its second string one that, is inexcusable, IMO -- even if Doni had a good save or two.

It was as if Argentina came in as the black belt ninjitsu master, swinging his nunchuks overhead. And a fat kid called Brazil just kicked him in the balls again and left him rolling around on the ground, crying for his mommy, and took the trophy for himself.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Argentina was so disappointing...i said it b4 they are scared of Brazil no matter who plays for the Selecao Argentina always crumble in front of them

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #396
    Too many valid points to multiquote...Swag, Ahmed, Dule, Bes, Canardo, Dheeraj, Michael...So anyway, how come I always "call it right" when I don't have money on? However much I wanted an Argentina victory, I had a gut feeling about whose "name was on the cup" & it wasn't theirs!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Too many valid points to multiquote...Swag, Ahmed, Dule, Bes, Canardo, Dheeraj, Michael...So anyway, how come I always "call it right" when I don't have money on? However much I wanted an Argentina victory, I had a gut feeling about whose "name was on the cup" & it wasn't theirs!
    :agree: You got that right...
    I remember when you told me about that before the game...

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #398
    Not scoring against Brazil's suspect backline, and its second string one that, is inexcusable, IMO -- even if Doni had a good save or two.

It was as if Argentina came in as the black belt ninjitsu master, swinging his nunchuks overhead. And a fat kid called Brazil just kicked him in the balls again and left him rolling around on the ground, crying for his mommy, and took the trophy for himself.
    :rofl2: You don't need me to tell you you have a certain "dry wit!"
    Did you also mean in an earlier post, Riquelme couldn't hit sand if he fell off a camel?

:agree: You got that right...
    I remember when you told me about that before the game...
    :wink: I must be lucky in love, then, because it sure isn't my gambling!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)