Copa America 2007 (3 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
has the us game in the 70th minute or the 25th minute? cause soccerstand is saying 25 and live score is saying 70

OP
Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #169
    Paraguay v USA 3-1...I can't believe how many goalscoring chances the US missed, they should have punished Paraguay! But it's about putting the ball in the back of the net & Paraguay knew how to do that...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    not yet...but pretty damn close

if only US soccer was a little smarter and brought the squad that just won the Gold Cup

They had enough games together to gel, and it would have been a great warmup for the REAL tournament, the Copa America

We probably would have been beaten by Argentina anyways, but we would have at least given them a good game

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006

if only US soccer was a little smarter and brought the squad that just won the Gold Cup

They had enough games together to gel, and it would have been a great warmup for the REAL tournament, the Copa America

We probably would have been beaten by Argentina anyways, but we would have at least given them a good game
    if argentina beat columbia then america are out.

If USA had brought the same team they brought to the world cup i'm sure they would have done much better, and might have qualified instead of paraguay

Yes, I'm sure they are. My buddy's wife is Maltese, I e-mailed your courage remark...she agrees!
    we won the george cross for our courage in the second world war

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003

I agree, I wish the US had brought their best team... theyd have reached the semis for sure

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    For what your grandparents' generation had to go through, you deserved it...you know my nationality & that my parents' generation were a great deal to blame...inexcusable, it should never have happened. But that's not you & I...
    guessing you are Italian :D

I don't hold grudges, or else i would be an england fanatic :D

OP
    Carlo D

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #179
    This Argentina team has so much talent that they have an arrogance problem & I wondered toward the end of the 2'nd half if they were going to blow it, because of that. Comfortable 4-2 at the end for them...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    This Argentina team has so much talent that they have an arrogance problem & I wondered toward the end of the 2'nd half if they were going to blow it, because of that. Comfortable 4-2 at the end for them...

I thought the same thing...

it seems like Argentina got bored, and let Columbia back into the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)