Claudio Pizarro (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2006
i cant seem to find the reason for that.
zidane had a great WC and look at his age...
i think some of u think that players retire in the age of 30 but u are wrong.

arsen wanger said that henry will be the best when he's 31...and i think he's right.
players over 30 are experienced players especially in CL games.

about klose-trez, they are exactly the same striker same finish, heading, positioning...
but klose is faster and can assist better than trez...

if u follow the bundsligue, werder bremen has the best attack...
most of the goals are klose's goals but he assist also.
if u watch their games, klose is involved in almost every goal they score.
sure they have diego which a great player but klose is THE go-to guy...

he said he wants italy and he stated that he wants juve.

we should definitly sign him and by that prevent trez+buffon leavin'...
and DP will play 'till he's 38 :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Pizzaro....for free is slightly interesting, but where would he fit?

No pace, no real power and not really skillfull. Would be nice, but not entirely needed.

Would he sit on the bench? DOnt think so.

Will he take the place of someone potentially more talented...defo.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Pizzarro is a very good player, he is very skilful and is powerful, the downside is that he is always injured and thats why i would not go for him otherwise he is one of the more underrated players, much better than that rubbish santa cruz of paraguay at Bayern. Klose has great running power and does a lot of donkey work, but i am not sure about his ability to score loads of goals in serieA or against top quality opposition on a regular basis. He is far better than what i originally thought he was and has impressed me immensely since just before the world cup

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pizzarro is a very good player, he is very skilful and is powerful, the downside is that he is always injured and thats why i would not go for him otherwise he is one of the more underrated players, much better than that rubbish santa cruz of paraguay at Bayern. Klose has great running power and does a lot of donkey work, but i am not sure about his ability to score loads of goals in serieA or against top quality opposition on a regular basis. He is far better than what i originally thought he was and has impressed me immensely since just before the world cup
I am thinking opposite way, I doubt Pizzaro will score many goals in Serie A in comparison to Klose.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
That Guerrero kid looked a pick of Bayern Strikers couple of years back with nifty footwork. I am not a big fan of Pizarro by any means, but he seems to have a knack of scoring goals in European matches, and for free I'll take in a heart-beat. He is pretty big physically so I am he can hold his ground in Serie A unlike say Saviola.
Still, I would still take Saviola with everything equal.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
he admits,he is an interista
I don't like to see an Inter fan player in Juve provided that this is true. :confused:

I am thinking opposite way, I doubt Pizzaro will score many goals in Serie A in comparison to Klose.
pizarro is not capable of replacing trezegoal but as a bench player, why not...when it suits him.
I prefer Klose as well, but to buy Klose and to sideline Pizarro , who will be free in the summer, that would be great. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)