Claudio Pizarro (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
I´m sure Trezeguet and Klose can work well together.
Trez-Klose should work perfectly.
Vialli-Ravaneli were both same type of strikers and they did work pretty good. It's not a writen rule that strikers mustn't be of the same type to work well, so i don't know why most of the people think one of the attackers must be just a finisher, while the other one support striker.
Crespo-Drogba , Cole-York , Jancker-Elber, and many more worked fine.
It does takes more work and quality from the midfield, though !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Vialli-Ravaneli were both same type of strikers and they did work pretty good. It's not a writen rule that strikers mustn't be of the same type to work well, so i don't know why most of the people think one of the attackers must be just a finisher, while the other one support striker.
:tup:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
He cannot produce even 15 goals per season and he´s too weak for Italy.

I´m sure Trezeguet and Klose can work well together.

Trezeguet and Ibrahimović were a bad combination because "Camelface" was too selfish making lame dribbling attempts unlike Klose who actually can play for the other striker.
Well I agree with you in terms of Saviola not getting too much goal in Serie A. I just don't think he is out and out goal scorer many made him out to be when he first arrived in Europe.:agree:

However, I like Saviola's other attributes beside scoring goals. He works hard for the team, and there are many ways in which he contribute beside scoring a goal. I wouldnt book him in my starting line up, but I think he will do fine as a rotational player. It doesnt really matter whether we get Saviola or Pizarro, but as it is, we are stuck with two unknown quantities in Bojinov and Palladino. It will be nice to have some established player on the bench and not just 22 year olds, who could be great or equally downright dreadful. And for free, I think we are getting a no-lose investment. If they don't work out, just send them out on loan, or sell them with low transfer fee, which should more or less cancel out their high wage demand. I'll bet there will be plenty of suitors for either players given their reputation.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Crespo-Drogba was not exactly succesful, but you are right.I agree that Trez alongside Klose can be very good for us

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vialli-Ravanell can't be compared to Trez Klose.....and since when Trezeguet and Klose are same players? Sure they're both good scorers, but they're diff on the pitch. Trezeguet is more like RVN, Klose is more like Henry, thats the diff.

I doubt this kind of partnership would work, If you'd say Diego-Trezeguet or Del Piero-Klose than thats much better.

Lets also remmber, Trezeguet-Zlatan didn't work at Juve, whether some of you are going to tell me that we won two scud, still these two couldn't find their legs on the pitch. A good ball controller and passer is what a striker(finisher needs).

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Vialli-Ravanell can't be compared to Trez Klose.....and since when Trezeguet and Klose are same players? Sure they're both good scorers, but they're diff on the pitch. Trezeguet is more like RVN, Klose is more like Henry, thats the diff.

I doubt this kind of partnership would work, If you'd say Diego-Trezeguet or Del Piero-Klose than thats much better.

Lets also remmber, Trezeguet-Zlatan didn't work at Juve, whether some of you are going to tell me that we won two scud, still these two couldn't find their legs on the pitch. A good ball controller and passer is what a striker(finisher needs).
Good point Azzurri7

Most people are forgetting that we played a trident scheme under Marcello Lippi. We had a young extremely mobile Del Piero patrolling down the left. He was the controller and passer to Vialli and Ravanelli. Young Alex will often come down to the half way line to collect balls and do one of his mazy runs (Yes, I know it is hard to believe with his present physique, but Del Piero used to be super lean as a kid).

I think both Klose and Trezeguet are top class players in their own respect, but as a pair I am somewhat lukewarm about the prospect. Yes, it is nice that we are being linked to such prestigious player like Klose, but I care about the efficiency of the way club is run, because our chances of success is greater in the long run than immediate future.

Players like Robinho and Van der Vaart, are the ones that interest me ATM. They are natural successor to Del Piero's current role, and should compliment very well Trezegeut's strenght. I think, Robinho, especially will be smash hit with Trez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)