Claudio Pizarro (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Pizarro wants to follow Salihamidzic to Juventus
tribalfooball.com - January 30, 2007

Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro wants to follow teammate Hasan Salihamidzic to Juventus.

Salihamidzic has already signed a pre-contract with Juve and Peru international Pizarro is also a Bosman candidate for next season.

"I want to move to Turin, the city of my Grandfather," said Pizarro. "It would also appeal to me to play alongside my great friend Salihamidzic at Juventus."

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Bring Saviola instead of Pizarro. He is a troublemaker and he is a sure bench-player because he is not a sub for Trez. But Saviola can bring us forward and make a step up

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Pizzaro, if he joins, will replace Zalayeta. Klose will not join; Trez will not leave. Saviola will re-sign with Barca.

Juve will get Huntelaar, Pato, Grygera, Salihamidžić, Emerson, and Barzagli.

We will sell Kovac, Tudor, Zalayeta, and Bojinov.

:D

Everyone happy?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Pizzaro, if he joins, will replace Zalayeta. Klose will not join; Trez will not leave. Saviola will re-sign with Barca.

Everyone happy?
Strike force of Huntelaar, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Pizarro and Palladino, without playing in the CL? Surely at least one of them will become unhappy!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Strike force of Huntelaar, Trezeguet, Del Piero, Pizarro and Palladino, without playing in the CL? Surely at least one of them will become unhappy!
Del Piero and Palladino wouldn't mind. Pizarro has willingly offered himself. If Trez decides to stay, then obviously he can't mind. Huntelaar though, he's young and can wait for CL.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Del Piero and Palladino wouldn't mind. Pizarro has willingly offered himself. If Trez decides to stay, then obviously he can't mind. Huntelaar though, he's young and can wait for CL.
or he could join one of the other clubs that want him and are in a CL spot.

Tabak

May 20, 2006
We need Klose! Bring Klose! And I'm sure that Palladino will be loaned again. Pizzaro is excellent as a joker from the bench. Especially because he's free

pipoamm

Apr 9, 2006
I like Pizarro but i Prefer Saviola...
In, for me: Saviola, Grygera, Metzelder, Barzagli, Salihamidzic,Gerrard(dream)...Uff
Out: Legrottaglie(what is doing here), Zebina, Zalayeta, Birindelli( he was good but now he's old), Belardi, Piccolo,...

------------------Buffon-----------------------

Grygera------Metzelder--Barzagli----Balzaretti

----------------Paro------------------------------
------------------------Gerrard-------------------

Camo/Salih----------------------Nedved---------

---------------Alex---------------------------------
-----------------------Trezeguet/Saviola----------

Imagine Gerrard at Juve....
Pizarro is not a bad player but thinking about future, Saviola its better...

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Come one guys... Forget SAVIOLA in Juve:)

I cant even imagine him playing at JUVE! I think he's not the type... of La vecchia Signora (You know Signora doesn't like him:)))

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
pizarro was substituted in today's match against vfl bochum. podolski came in. pizarro didn't impress at all..

fyi :D
I´m not surprised at all. :D

Everyone happy?
Juve will not get Huntelaar, mark my words. And Kovač will not be sold (I hope Bojinov too).

Everything else is true.

The only guy I would want to buy in attack is Klose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)