Claudio Pizarro (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Whoo he's gone to Chelski :D But I still think it wuld be better to sign him for free than Iaquinta for 8 millions

Durden

May 11, 2006
So what, like you wouldnt?
I would give my right nut to play for Juve, so no I honestly wouldn't.

Besides I just shows that Pizarro just want the money, no way he'll be more than a 4 or 5 striker in Chelski. Rather than joining a club were he would be a regular starter.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would give my right nut to play for Juve, so no I honestly wouldn't.

Besides I just shows that Pizarro just want the money, no way he'll be more than a 4 or 5 striker in Chelski. Rather than joining a club were he would be a regular starter.
Let's star with your first sentence, you are Juve fan he is not.
And actually he will have his chance in Chelsea since Kalou and Drogba will be on international duties. He will get more money at Chelsea but not forget that we dropped interest in him since DD left us and that maybe one of the many reasons wha he joined them. And we couldn't guarantee him regular place too...

Durden

May 11, 2006
Let's star with your first sentence, you are Juve fan he is not.
And actually he will have his chance in Chelsea since Kalou and Drogba will be on international duties. He will get more money at Chelsea but not forget that we dropped interest in him since DD left us and that maybe one of the many reasons wha he joined them. And we couldn't guarantee him regular place too...
True. But I dont judge him for not joining us, as I know we couldn't guarantee him a regular place here. I simply just think of him as a player who only thinks about were he can get the most money after I heard about his wage demands when we were linked with him. Im sure he could have found another club were he would have been a regular and made a decent earning. And yes since then I really didn't like the fucker. So I just wasn't surprised when he join Chelski. I dont care much about them either.. :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)